Stefan vs. Karel

Desert Blade

Stefan vs. Karel  

40 members have voted

1. 1. who would win?

• Stefan
    • Karel

Stefan because he's Branded, unlike Karel, who's just a crazy man with a sword!

and Stefan has green hair too, which makes him awesome.

lol at biased opinions!

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

I'm going with Stefan. I haven't seen a whole lot of content regarding Stefan, but he doesn't seem like a standard anime swordsman like Karel. Shannan would kick both of their asses, but that's another topic altogether.

Stefan.

Gameplay-wise He has better stats than Karel (except luck). He comes with a kick-ass sword while Karel comes with what? A Wo-Dao?

Non-gameplay wise, Stefan is branded, which means he's stronger than many humans (and beorc).

And he has green hair, and he's not one of your typical anime swordfighters, which are pluses in my book.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

Stefan.

Gameplay-wise He has better stats than Karel (except luck). He comes with a kick-ass sword while Karel comes with what? A Wo-Dao?

Non-gameplay wise, Stefan is branded, which means he's stronger than many humans (and beorc).

And he has green hair, and he's not one of your typical anime swordfighters, which are pluses in my book.

XD

wow! great minds think alike!

:P

Stefan FTW!

Not even, Lakche wins this whole thing.

And both suck because your other potential SM's are better.

Lol, pretty much that.

Guy

A one-word post that isn't even on topic is spam and deleted.

I voted Karel, because he at least isn't overrated. People understand that he's bad, whereas Stefan is just a high-leveled pre-promote that, like Gulcasa said, pales in comparison to other choices. If it had specified FE7 Karel, I wouldn't be sure, but I'll go with Karel for his FE6 self.

Stefan. Much better than Stefan.

...and he has green hair.

YOU PREFER STEFAN OVER STEFAN?! I prefer Stefan <_<

Funny... They are both in two games, they are both hard to recruit (Karel is hard to recruit because it's hard to resist taking Harken), they both have students (Ike and Guy) and they both have cool nicknames... Stefan for being branded, not being a maniac and founding a country.

To say...Karel is better when dealing with something normal like a human or a laguz but Stefan rules if enemy is somekind of mystery like a...adept magic user like Bramimond, Athos or Nergal. But in a support, Karel once kill a very strong mage with one slash. If Stefan duel with Karel, I choose Karel because:"There is nothing more noble and beautiful than a soldier with no distractions. One could say that he is the closest thing to God" - Treize Khushrenada in Gundam Wing.

To say...Karel is better when dealing with something normal like a human or a laguz but Stefan rules if enemy is somekind of mystery like a...adept magic user like Bramimond, Athos or Nergal. But in a support, Karel once kill a very strong mage with one slash. If Stefan duel with Karel, I choose Karel because:"There is nothing more noble and beautiful than a soldier with no distractions. One could say that he is the closest thing to God" - Treize Khushrenada in Gundam Wing.

You talk about an Lion-Blooded Branded, who is an absolute adept in sword fighting, which is descanded from 1 of 3 heroes who defeated a dark GOD against an insane guy who killed his family for a sword...Just a sword!

Edited by Sword Saint

You talk about an Lion-Blooded Branded which is descanded from 1 of 3 heroes who defeated a dark GOD fighting,and an absolute adept in sword fighting, against an insane guy who killed his family for a sword...Just a sword!

What's wrong with that? A calm-yet-demented guy, though somewhat cliche, is less cliche than a common swordsman randomly joining the team who just happens to have a special history. Maybe I worded this wrong....

You talk about an Lion-Blooded Branded, who is an absolute adept in sword fighting, which is descanded from 1 of 3 heroes who defeated a dark GOD against an insane guy who killed his family for a sword...Just a sword!

I think you dont understand the meaning of the "sword" that Karel want. The "sword" that Karel want is not a sword, it's the proof that he is the strongest swordman of his family. Karel's father once, kill his grandfather and everyone to gain that "sword". Like a traditional of a family, his grandfather also kill his grandfather's father to show how strong he is. Living in a family like that and being teach the way of sword from very first day, Karel just do what ever the others has done, his father already prepare for that to happen, his brothers too. If Karel dont do that, some of the son will do no matter what. The "sword" of Karel is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr greater than even his life, his family until....he met Karla....he become...a...old...poor...normal...man...

Karel didn't just kill his father, though.

He killed his father, his mother, his other brothers and sisters...

He killed for the honor of the family, and when there was nobody left, he left, and then killed anyone who was 'strong.'

Karel lost himself in his search for strength, but gained so much more. Think what you could accomplish, if you would only cast your humanity away.

Karel would tear Stefan apart like he was nothing, and move on to the next.

But then Karla came, got knocked up, Karel helped raise his niece, just like he was raised...Except by now, his skill and understanding met...

He had regrets, but he lived his life. Stefan and FE6 Karel are alike just enough for that.

Just enough.

Shiva>Shanan>Karel>Stefan.