When will we get official art?

Chiki

I would say, "when the game comes out", but it probably won't even be quite then, will it? Not unless there's an art gallery like in the Tellius games. That'd be cool.

I also cannot wait for official art.

I'm gonna assume there'll be Full-Body Art included in the Art Book, which should be coming out when the special edition of the game releases.

Edited by BlizzardWolf95

I take it that none of you have bothered to look on the Fire Emblem wiki, right? It's just that they have some of the official art there.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I take it that none of you have bothered to look on the Fire Emblem wiki, right? It's just that they have some of the official art there.

I'm personally looking forward to character art of characters that are non-Royal-siblings.

I think they meant hi resolution art for all the characters in the game.

If they meant that, then surely they would have said that.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

None of them are full body except a few like Hinoka and the Avatar.

No, they don't, the only available official art is for the Kamuis and Azura, nothing else has been released. (aside from some high quality portraits)

EDIT: I need to clarify, the other siblings don't have their full art released, as parts of the art are cut off/obscured. (though, IIRC, Camilla, Xander, Leon, Sakura, and Elise aren't cut off much if at all on the site)

Edited by L95