Flying for practical use...

Fore

i forgot the fact that if you have a lot of fliers, thats a lot of lance users, too

add in a paladin and/or oswin and thats a lot of lances

All the times I've played through FE7, I've not once used Heath. I don't know why, but I've always found myself using someone else instead of him, never giving him a chance.

As for the three sisters, I'm using Florina right now (playing HHM), she's doing alright for herself I guess. Defense could be much better, but I guess she has other strengths. She's also the cutest of the three sisters.

• 5 months later...

I mostly stick with Florina and Fiora. Occasionally I use Farina, and I might field Vaida if I have an empty slot left. I've never cared much for Heath. He starts out much too slow for my liking, and generally proves to be underwhelming when I level him up.

I've never used anyone besides Florina, well except maybe Heath but I deleted that file before reaching the final chapter. Though taking a second look at Fiora's bases might convince me to field her this playthrough, although I pretty much have chosed who I already wanted to use.

I've never used anyone besides Florina, well except maybe Heath but I deleted that file before reaching the final chapter. Though taking a second look at Fiora's bases might convince me to field her this playthrough, although I pretty much have chosed who I already wanted to use.

I always chose my units of choice before hand

(and yes people I did dig up this old Fossil)

My flyers would probobly be...

Fiora>Heath>Vaida>Florina>Farina

For me, I'd just switch Vaida and Florina

I assume because of the pricetag?

That and:

• She doesn't dodge very well compared to Florina and Fiora, though she can take more hits
  • She cares too much about money and can be a bitch
  • She doesn't look hot either
  • she comes quite underleveled

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

she comes quite underleveled

This is hard to agree with, as when you get her there are plenty of monks for her to chow down on which do little to no damage to her and will be one-rounded by her.

This is hard to agree with, as when you get her there are plenty of monks for her to chow down on which do little to no damage to her and will be one-rounded by her.

When I use her in Ch25 Hector, I actually let her kill the pegasus knights though, send her back to get healed, get Ninian to re-energize her and attack again.

Edited by Black Luster Soldier

I let Farina kill all the monks and pegasus riders along with a few cavaliers on the chapter you get her and by the end, Farina was at 20/1.

This is HNM, of course.

Edited by Fireman