Can we start a list of which characters survive and which (if any) characters die? (SPOILERS)

astrophys

Just to have it all in one clear place.

Also, it seems there are rumors that certain fates might be altered by gameplay actions. If anyone could provide confirmation on this, it would be helpful to list them,as well as indicating the circumstances that might lead to a character surviving rather than dying.

Of course, we'll want to organize the list by routes….

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I mean scripted deaths, such as those characters on your side, as well as enemy characters who may be killed [as well as if its possible to win the level without causing their deaths, if its possible to meet conditions to avert their death, or you defeat them in battle but the cutscenes show them to be perfectly alive afterwards].

Im guessing there's no way of saving Aqua. Well Played Griffin lol

but how do you save Flora? I mean I love Felicia but Flora was the maid I always wanted to use.

Edited by Devalon

[/spoiler=Apparently Aqua can be saved as well if you beat the boss in a certain number of turns]

Apparently seven.

Edited by Azz01

Okay…

Marx and Elise did die in the Hoshido route, with Elise getting killed in a cutscene (suddenly blocking Marx's blow from hurting Kamui/Corrin, it leads to Marx inadvertently killing his own sister). I don't know whether or not Elise's death is preventable or whether Marx inevitably dies/gets killed thereafter.

Okay…

Marx and Elise did die in the Hoshido route, with Elise getting killed in a cutscene (suddenly blocking Marx's blow from hurting Kamui/Corrin, it leads to Marx inadvertently killing his own sister). I don't know whether or not Elise's death is preventable or whether Marx inevitably dies/gets killed thereafter.

Yep, never choosing Hoshido Route.

I'm most curious about Nohr.

I heard the thing about the avatar dying in this route was a rumor. I am fairly sure Sakura dies in the Nohr route, though.

Avatar dying is pure speculation from chat on a stream.There has been no evidence to support this claim.

Is there any way to avoid killing Lazward/Inigo ?

I heard mention of defeating Marx quickly enough with him still alive on the map, but I am not sure if its true or not.

Do the other who Awakening plothole-inducing-cameos die too?

I heard mention of defeating Marx quickly enough with him still alive on the map, but I am not sure if its true or not.

Do the other who Awakening plothole-inducing-cameos die too?

Apparently, you can possibly kill Camilla, so I am assuming if this happens, Luna will die too.Not sure about Odin.

Didn't that Hoshidan stream show

Luna/Severa surviving? Or did I misinterpret the visuals of the after battle conversations because I don't understand Japanese? Of course, I'd imagine it would be possible to kill her in the Hoshido route, but I don't know the circumstances