Can we start a list of which characters survive and which (if any) characters die? (SPOILERS)

astrophys

Ooooh...there BETTER be a way to save my dear doppelgänger, as I plan to marry him in my female run of Nohr.

EDIT: Oh, there is a way. Yay! Also, is there a confirmed way to save Sakura and/or Elise? Cause I mean, I really like Takumi, Elise, and Sakura. And if I understand correctly,

If Sakura is killed, the other Hoshidans (excluding Aqua) go down with her?

I have yet to see confirmation, but the only scripted deaths between the siblings are, the oldest and youngest ones as they are all animated CGs.I do not know about Sakura however, but apparently she gets ripped apart by Faceless.(Or she dies like Else)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to see confirmation, but the only scripted deaths between the siblings are, the oldest and youngest ones as they are all animated CGs.I do not know about Sakura however, but apparently she gets ripped apart by Faceless.(Or she dies like Else)

[spoiler=]I think the rumor about Sakura getting ripped apart has been shown to be false; people have gotten to the chapter with her as an enemy and there aren't any Faceless on the map. Ryouma is the one getting a fully animated death scene in Nohr versus Elise in Hoshido. And it is said that Takumi has a scripted death as well, so things are going a bit differently from Hoshido.

I don't know about Nohr but so far in Hoshido, the only known avoidable death is:

Kaze, but only if Maui A supports with him before chapter 15(I think it is Chapter 15, it is the one with Flora)

I don't know about Elise and Xander but I think they might be scripted.I also think that Ryoma and Sakura will die in Nohr if this is the case in Hoshido.Luckily in 3rd path no siblings die and in actuality get married and have kids.

Hinoka doesn't die if you're Nohr?

Hinoka doesn't die if you're Nohr?

[spoiler=]Himynameismaurice's stream just completed Hinoka's chapter, and she lived. Maybe he did something to avoid her death, but we at least know that she doesn't have to die.

[spoiler=]Himynameismaurice's stream just completed Hinoka's chapter, and she lived. Maybe he did something to avoid her death, but we at least know that she doesn't have to die.

Nohr won't be as painful than when I get around to it for completionists sake.

Nohr won't be as painful than when I get around to it for completionists sake.

[spoiler=]Well, Ryouma and Takumi both seem to have unavoidable deaths, so that's still two dead siblings :(