Main Aqua discussion thread.

Pepper

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear I'm playing Nohr right now Btw is that Aqua loses Kamui in Nohr, so there really pushing that star crossed lovers trope.

Ugh, this sounds like Female Robin X Chrom on steroids...

Ugh, this sounds like Female Robin X Chrom on steroids...

Actually, the relationship is way better the F!MU x Chrom.

I didn't use italics for nutin.

Actually, the relationship is way better the F!MU x Chrom.

I didn't use italics for nutin.

I'm not saying it's not well written, I'm just not a fan of pushing a pair so hard in a game that's supposed to give you many different options. Most of the lines Chrom says to Robin are the same regardless of gender or marital status, and that was just weird, and it's probably gonna be like this here as well (but I would be happy to be proven wrong).

Don't you miss out on a child if you wed Aqua?

Yeah you do, but it is only one thing you must sacrifice to the canon cannon.

Don't you miss out on a child if you wed Aqua?

I did the calculations and not counting Aqua there are 11 1st gen women per side(counting neutrals) and 11 potential fathers.

So if you want to wed Aqua you can do it. It's just unfortunate that a couple male characters will have to be forever alone if you want all the children. :/

So.......

There is a trade off in both routes? In Hoshido you lose Aqua but your character survives while in the Nohr route its the opposite? So they only way for both to survived is to take the third path?

Confirmed Azura died in both route, look like it only third route where I can have a happy ending with Azura. Kamui is alive at the end of Nohr route.

Correction, it Male Robin x Lucina on steroids.

MaRobinxLucina -> MaMUxLeadHeroine

MakamuixAzura -> MaMUxLeadHeroine 2.0

Which is probably why I am going to ship them....

Then again, I am not sure if I will be as 100% behind the ship as Robin x Lucina, since I dunno, something about that ship just works so perfectly for me. Has the right bit of adding additional layers to the story, adorableness (that hotsprings convo, oh god that hotsprings convo and all its feels), heartbreak (the judgement scene), and irony (Lucina goes back in time only to fall in love with the very person responsible for her doomed future). Like, Kamui x Azura is going to need to be spectacularly amazing in every way to eclipse my love for Robin x Lucina (I have two fanfics for them, one of which is a shipping fic for Naga's sake!)

I did the calculations and not counting Aqua there are 11 1st gen women per side(counting neutrals) and 11 potential fathers.

So if you want to wed Aqua you can do it. It's just unfortunate that a couple male characters will have to be forever alone if you want all the children. :/

I thought people found out there was not enough females to pair up with all of the 12 males (counting M!Kamui) to get all of the children.

I mean, if necessary I will probably leave Inigo forever alone and thus not get his kid, since it allows me to maintain my pairings from Awakening (Severa and Owain were already paired off with eachother)

well I saw the nohr ending at least she doesn't die like in the hoshido route but its sad nonless because she dissapears , I hope the third ending is worth because all this misery to her D: and this paring is way much better than robinxchrom

Edited by ivanhellsing

well I saw the nohr ending at least she doesn't die like in the hoshido route but its sad nonless because she dissapears , I hope the third ending is worth becuase all this misery to her D: and this paring is way much better than robinxchrom

But Chrom and Robin is all about Robin throwing things at Chrom. Clearly it is the most true kind of love out there /sarcasm

But Chrom and Robin is all about Robin throwing things at Chrom. Clearly it is the most true kind of love out there /sarcasm

For a lot of shitty manga/anime... it's enough to be called a romance, soooo... :/

Edited by B.Leu

While it does seem like the rumor that she gets an entirely different scene is soundless, I hope they at least give her an slight change to her dialogue to reflect the fact that she would theoretically be the queen of this kingdom instead of just the adviser. Its stuff like this I would really like to see more of.

Like, it really bugged me in Awakening that all of the pairings had unique lines in Chrom's Ending (the non-sacrifice) for Awakening, but didn't in Robin's Ending. Or the scene where you are trapped in that void and everyone has their big "believe in the heart of the cards" speech for the matter. These were places where more dialogue would have been easy to add, but would have been added a lot of the game.

^ I second this. I am glad she gets new confession but I would be happy if there was some acknowledgement about the fact she is technically a Queen when married to a Male Kamui.

Too bad about that new scene though.....would have been nice.

Also yeah the generic endings for the Avatar bug me but something in my gut is telling me they are going to return. Feels lazy on IS's part. :/