Weird glitch

Okay, so I was on chapter 10 and I had pretty much cleared the chapter. Everyone escaped except for Ike, Oscar, Volke, Mia, and Brom. I had Oscar and Mia open a chest, Ike move closer to the escape tile, and selected End. Then Volke just walked over to the escape tile by himself, said "..." and just left. Weird.

Oh, and just a little while ago, my brother was playing chapter 17 and he told me that Brom just moved by himself.

WHAT'S GOING ON!??! i'm scared... :ph34r:

u can kinda control blue units if u dont move them. You know when u move Ike and his options are Item, Trade (if he's next to someone), Order, and Wait. The Order is when u tell your units what to do if they havent moved (not 100% sure cuz i never use this, but i think thats what it does cuz I fiddled with it few times to see what it did)

that MAY be it, if not, then that's one hell of a glitch

You ORDER your units, you DIRECT friendly units. If you give your units the order to roam around, then they will do so if you didnt give them orders that turn. In the case of chapter 10, your units decided to flee because that was the chapter goal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...