Do Character Reclasses keep their color scheme?

Deviljho

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peri = Gregor 2.0

Why is it that all the characters that have mysterious backgrounds have no custom colors for promotion.

EDIT:Anyways, I was going over the Hoshidan characters since Carter has done the Nohrian characters and here is are my findings:

Rinkah-None(Pretty sure she has none since she is the only non-generic Oni in the game)

Sakura-War Miko(I have yet to see here Exorcist class(Which seems generic with everyone)but I know that her War Miko is the same as Mikoto's which is similar to Lissa's case with Emmeryn.Also note, normal War Mikos wear red)(Note 2:I am also getting this from her Cipher artwork)

Hana-Trueblade(Again I have yet to see her in Weapon Master class but I don't think that is custom)

Subaki-I have yet to see Subaki's, but it seems his Falcon Warrior may be custom.

Saizou-Jounin

Orochi-I think it may be Basara but based on her enemy data, she is an Exorcist but Exorcis appears generic on everyone so

Hinoka-Falcon Warrior

Asama-Mountain Priest(Much like Rinkah, he is the only character who is this class so this is just an assumption)

Setsuna-Holy Bowman(This is also an Assumption since I find it hard to see her as a Golden-Kite Warrior but based on the class video and just the fact she is the only female base Bowman)

Tsukuyomi-I don't know but if I had to guess none since Exorcist seems generic regardless and I have not seen any Basara Tsukuyomi

Oboro-Holy Lancer

Hinata-Trublade

Takumi-Holy Bowman

Kagerou-Jounin

Hope I helped.

I also did the Hoshido characters earlier in the thread (lol). Let me make a few additions to your list.

Basara, Blacksmith, Great Merchant, White Blood, Puppeteer, Weapon Master, Exorcist and Golden Kite Warrior are generic on everyone except for the characters who start off as the last three (Fuuga, Izana and Yuugiri respectively). All Elite Ninja, Holy Pegasus Warriors and Trueblades (with the exception of Hisame and Tsubaki because their default colors are blue) are unique. Rinka has a unique pallet as a Shura.

Edited by NekoKnight

So all we need right now is to test Dia, Ignis, and Lutz out. Like some people said on this thread, I'm calling it that Dia will be unique as a Butler, Ignis will be unique as a General, and Lutz will be unique as a Wyvern Lord. I saw this class montage video with Ignis as a general but it was hard to tell if it was a unique color or a generic color:

Skip to 6:33

Now we can safely say what class is everyone's "canon" class by this point?

Edited by BlueSunStudios

I also did the Hoshido characters earlier in the thread (lol). Let me make a few additions to your list.

Basara, Blacksmith, Great Merchant, White Blood, Puppeteer, Weapon Master, Exorcist and Golden Kite Warrior are generic on everyone except for the characters who start off as the last three (Fuuga, Izana and Yuugiri respectively). All Elite Ninja, Holy Pegasus Warriors and Trueblades (with the exception of Hisame and Tsubaki because their default colors are blue) are unique. Rinka has a unique pallet as a Shura.

Well derps.I am assuming yukimura does not have a unique pallet since many Puppeteers are in blue.

Looks like Takumi get's his dad's Trueblade outfit if he A+'s with Hinata or Ryouma. Could someone check if Kisaragi gets it to upon A+ing with Hisame?

https://twitter.com/moonwaker0110/status/622761603113418752

Either that's another hack or that's a very cool bonus, and Takumi doesn't even naturally have access to Samurai. This opens up new possibilities.

Either that's another hack or that's a very cool bonus, and Takumi doesn't even naturally have access to Samurai. This opens up new possibilities.

Shinonome has Ryoma's armor as a Trueblade so it's possible.