Are there bad endings in this game?

Taka-kun

And there is incest as well. I doubt they can top the season 5 finale of GoT though...

Just wait for George R. R. Martin to join Shin Kibayasha for the fourth route. As soon as two characters A+ or S-rank, one of them gets killed and the other is unusable for three chapters (two of being tortured and one recovering). Welcome to blood mode.

Ya know, playing game of thrones in a universe where the MC is a freaking dragon is kinda of an enormous BS. :p

Nuclear blast, problem solved.

From what I've seen, or read, the only one path that is truly satisfying seems to be the third path.
It kind of give the Hoshido/Norh choice a sense of bad end very similar to FE6's bad ending, soo... bad end ?

Man I would love an FE that had a true bad ending. Or one where you become the villain. I have this thing I love playing as a villain.

You're not the only one. *gaze 'lovingly' at all of FEA's and If's characters that he could kill if it was possible...*

Guys, marrying Charlotte didn't seem to do the trick, so I don't think anything can cause a true bad end.

You can marry the expy of Tharja, would this counts as a bad end ?

Edited by B.Leu

Honestly an FE with you playing as villain protagonist would be fun.

Or something like the "evil" paths in Baldur's Gate Trilogy. You are still "saving" the world/defeating the enemy/killing things but you are by no means a good person while doing it. Actually it would make for an interesting split path/side game. One side you play the typical heroes. The other path you are the bad guys.