Third Path Characters {Spoilers}

Chrosion

I know someone on /feg/ got it and I'd like to know what characters are available in third path? I know the siblings, Zero, and Tsukuyomi are available but that's about it for me.

and Crimson dies :(

Based on the information avaliable right now...

You get basically everyone from both routes. The only unconfirmed characters in the third path are:

Flora

Izana

Crimson

Yukimura

Gunter might be unavailable too, if his "survival" after a certain story event was a glitch (which seems likely since he isn't mentioned in the text dump at all after that event).

You can get everyone else, and even some of those characters might still be fully playable in the 3rd route, aside from Crimson, who almost certainly is an obligatory death.

Edited by NeonZ

You get basically everyone from both routes. The only unconfirmed characters in the third path are:

Flora

Izana

Crimson

Yukimura

Gunter might be unavailable too, if his "survival" after a certain story event was a glitch (which seems likely since he isn't mentioned in the text dump at all after that event).

You can get everyone else, and even some of those characters might still be fully playable in the 3rd route, aside from Crimson, who almost certainly is an obligatory death.

I don't believe any of the other Kamui-only support characters were confirmed for 3rd path.Also, apparntly Izana dies.

Flora

Izana

Crimson

Yukimura

ooooo I hope this is true that would be beautiful and definitely my main file

I don't believe any of the other Kamui-only support characters were confirmed for 3rd path.Also, apparntly Izana dies.

NOOOOO he was so precious

Yuugiri is confirmed playable in third path?

YES.

I hope so.She along with Anna are the only Mamuisexuals I like.

Yuugiri appears right alongside two other characters who also join. The 4chan leaker who posted screens also claimed that she was playable. Asura has a joining conversation in the third path text dump. There's also Fuuga, who has a joining conversation in My Castle which seems to specifically reference the 3rd path.

So, I think those three do join, there's still those other five and Anna though. On the other hand, if Anna turns out to be DLC/Spotpass she likely will be available in all campaigns.

Edited by NeonZ

Yuugiri appears right alongside two other characters who also join. The 4chan leaker who posted screens also claimed that she was playable. Asura has a joining conversation in the third path text dump.

Who are the other characters?Also thank God Yuugiri joins

Yuugiri appears alongside Orochi and Saizou in chapter 11 of the 3rd route.

Earlier than expected. Perfect.jpg

Of course that doesn't helps me with Camilla joining later in chap 12 or was it 13? toolazytogocheckvincent'sdata

I really hope Flora is playable. On the other hand, as much as I want everyone, there must be some characters who aren't playable surely. Actually I suppose Crimson, Gunter and Izana isn't too few characters, but it's still only three out of like 50. Then again, since you have to buy either Hoshido or Nohr before you can buy the third route I guess it makes sense from a business standpoint to make it the 'best' route.

Edited by capmalachi

I really hope Flora is playable. On the other hand, as much as I want everyone, there must be some[/s] characters who aren't playable surely. Then again, since you have to buy either Hoshido or Nohr before you can buy the third route I guess it makes sense from a business standpoint to make it the 'best' route.

It's a DLC, so yes you have to buy special edition/physical nohr/hoshido or download the game from eshop then get either route then buy 3rd route.

2muchwork

I really hope Flora is playable. On the other hand, as much as I want everyone, there must be some characters who aren't playable surely. Actually I suppose Crimson, Gunter and Izana isn't too few characters, but it's still only three out of like 50. Then again, since you have to buy either Hoshido or Nohr before you can buy the third route I guess it makes sense from a business standpoint to make it the 'best' route.

If those 5 unconfirmed characters aren't really played in the 3rd route, then each route has 2 exclusives (Yukimura and Crimson for Hoshido, Gunter and Flora for Nohr) and a third shared character (Izana) who don't join in the DLC route. It also seems like it'd be one exclusive per gender for the separate routes. So, considering everything, it seems like an intended balance. On the other hand, it also could work with the DLC route only missing 3 characters - Izana, Crimson and then either Flora or Gunter, although in this last case the genders wouldn't match.

Edited by NeonZ

Flora confirmed in the 3 path - source : Me and my game with the Dlc-CIA and i dont know why people says gunter die D: in my game some of the healers saves him in the last moment BUT a bug or something doesnt let me support with him in all the third path chapters

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/11653205_10207394940375485_748830896_n.jpg?oh=5ae49c9850b8b30563d3e0a3ab9d29e6&oe=5591DFEC&__gda__=1435628312_e9fd7599f6c32122af8bf596d3c82dd7

Edited by gerdkmoe

Flora confirmed in the 3 path - source : Me and my game with the Dlc-CIA and i dont know why people says gunter die D: in my game some of the healers saves him in the last moment BUT a bug or something doesnt let me support with him in all the third path chapters

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/11653205_10207394940375485_748830896_n.jpg?oh=5ae49c9850b8b30563d3e0a3ab9d29e6&oe=5591DFEC&__gda__=1435628312_e9fd7599f6c32122af8bf596d3c82dd7

So Gunter can be saved from his attempted suicide in 3rd path?

People don't have videos of the 3rd path, so they're mostly going by pictures and descriptions from people with the hacked game, as well as the text dump. Anyway, looks like Flora joins just like in Nohr then, with the final part of her joining event actually taking place in My Castle.

There's something weird going on with Gunter though, and it'd be odd if only Hoshido had exclusive characters that aren't in the third path.

Edit: Although, isn't that the Nohr text box with the purpleish tone? The third path uses the same text box as one of the base games? Actually, I don't remember anyone talking about the third path's text box before.

Edited by NeonZ

So Gunter can be saved from his attempted suicide in 3rd path?

I thought the whole 'Gunter living' thing was just because the DLC isn't actually finished yet and he's supposed to die? Either way though, yay Flora maybe.

Yep he can be saved BUT

after a -spoiler moment in the end of the game he left the avatar side walking and smiling-

anyways he stays in the team but like i said before you cant support with him i think is a bug because you can rubb him etc.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t34.0-12/11655355_10207395023417561_2066532390_n.jpg?oh=5828c6a84bc23dd8b2b9f74413e18663&oe=5592BE69&__gda__=1435683716_5641128568ee2d408ae9231e61b53c63

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t34.0-12/11667173_10207395023777570_1456631264_n.jpg?oh=8f69f200f9fa836bc44a0dfca0e16af2&oe=5592F134&__gda__=1435702316_6db5bf4b951cebacf6754a4d1564e1b7

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t34.0-12/11650562_10207395024497588_75484308_n.jpg?oh=3481ff9263ddc9ab74434bf7490010ad&oe=559317DD&__gda__=1435629678_7fdba89b69baffa19a1eafea75ddb7cd

Edited by gerdkmoe

It is known now which characters are not recruitable? I know that crimson and izana die and it seems that all other characters are playable but i havent heard anything about Yukimura yet.