All "Amie" character artwork

Missiletainn

...yeah, wasn't a huge fan of the Fighter design for Awakening, thought with Harold's design this game's Fighter didn't look too bad... And then turns out we have assless chaps for the Fighter designs this time round... :\

At least we have have a "Hero of Justice" with pants! DX

Lmao the funny thing I brought this up ages ago when the game was initially announced.

Fighter thongz!

But seriously what is it with IS and these silly design choices?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao the funny thing I brought this up ages ago when the game was initially announced.

Fighter thongz!

But seriously what is it with IS and these silly design choices?

I have no idea.

And while it seems that there are less sexualized classes overall than in Awakening (pants on females and such), those ones that still are "suggestive" are even more so than they were before.

I heard that Shigure's hair cannot be changed, why does that Shigure have grey-ish hair then? o.O

And yes.. Odin.. wtf lol

I don't know, but for me his hair colour seems to be pretty similar to Aqua's.

I'm working on putting together a compilation of possible hair colors for the kiddos and .psd/.xcf files so you can make your own for the 2D viewer thing. Anyone interested?

I'm working on putting together a compilation of possible hair colors for the kiddos and .psd/.xcf files so you can make your own for the 2D viewer thing. Anyone interested?

Oooh~ I'm interested!

Pre-colored Hairs for the 2D Viewer

Effing done FINALLY

Rar Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!fssnhJKD!15yrkBcIsBIHsMI5i4LmBrx1dCHyPPfQJRNfA_00-0I

Zip Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!7pE2FTYK!S1eSWKIxeUmRkTgULaTbmH9Wr7krKWEGJykg-SEFC4k

HAIR FOR TEH BABBIES

Q&A

1. "But those two can't S-support!"

Lala DON'T CARE. Don't like, don't use. I put it in there for the people that do want it. Even if it's creepy.

2. "I don't see my favorite color!" "But ____ would look so much cuter/cooler with this color!"

I cannot possibly have enough time to do every color in existance. This is why I included the .psd and .xcf files; so you can make it whatever color you want.

3. "Hey, you messed up here!"

Suffer quietly. Tell me where it is and I will fix it. If you want you can fix it yourself. It's actually super easy.

I'll be releasing a tutorial on how to use the .psd and .xcf files for people who don't know how, but right now I'm feeling burnt out.
Known Derps (I will fix these asap):
1. Kanna Male missing from the Felicia folder in .rar file.
Edited by Tigerpanda13

I think the worst part about it is that it's just some characters, like it's on enough that it's distracting, but then you have characters like Belka or Crimson, who don't have underwear showing, but they have awesome designs. There is also a lot more man boob then I first thought, but hey, can't we all appreciate some nice man boob?

- Marx does not look amused, and I want to ship him with Luna so they can both be angry together

I personally think their support is very cute, too. Luna feels a lot better-handled as a character than how Severa was written, which is a definite plus. If you haven't read it already, would you like a link?

Unfortunately, the thread itself went the wrong way, which is why I linked the archive instead.

You mean the right way.

Yeah it got messed up. But good news, it works! I tested it out on leh PC and a Mac, and so far so good. It works on both.

Edited by DualMix

I wish there was a way for me to get Severa in Birthright so I could rub her face

Hinoka looks really cute from the front to me...And I know I'm gonna rub Asura's face at one point or another. It's gonna happen, and no one's gonna stop me.

And I can't look at the children's hair colors because my computer can't open .rar files. Why me. ;A;

Edited by TheGhosteon

And I can't look at the children's hair colors because my computer can't open .rar files. Why me. ;A;

Nuuuuuuuuuu! I make zip for you!

Apparently I need to rename every single japanese character to an english one, so it make take a bit.

Anyone know how to rename files en-masse? *sobs*

Nvm, I figured it out. My CTRL+V fingers are getting really worn out though.

@TheGhosteon

ZIP LINK: https://mega.co.nz/#!7pE2FTYK!S1eSWKIxeUmRkTgULaTbmH9Wr7krKWEGJykg-SEFC4k

Edited by Tigerpanda13

I personally think their support is very cute, too. Luna feels a lot better-handled as a character than how Severa was written, which is a definite plus. If you haven't read it already, would you like a link?

I'm trying to limit my spoilers to "who is this character and should I warn people for using him/her as an avatar?", so not right now. Thanks, though!

Nuuuuuuuuuu! I make zip for you!

Apparently I need to rename every single japanese character to an english one, so it make take a bit.

Anyone know how to rename files en-masse? *sobs*

Nvm, I figured it out. My CTRL+V fingers are getting really worn out though.

@TheGhosteon

ZIP LINK: https://mega.co.nz/#!7pE2FTYK!S1eSWKIxeUmRkTgULaTbmH9Wr7krKWEGJykg-SEFC4k

Thank you! I really appreciate it! :>

K so I updated the children's art to newer versions with better hair colours thanks to Tigerpanda! Not that it matters much since everyone has seen the art, but it at least gets rid of all that dirty, drab grey hair they had before. I just used the files for their father's hair colour (or mother's in Shigure's case).

Edited by Missiletainn

Syalla's crotch looks really odd to me. The stomach lines make it look like she has one mad sack.

Does anyone else see that and think so too?

EDIT: thank you for your post :D

Edited by Lawlzor96

I really start to think they made some female designs just for trolling America.

You know how many Americans are with anything related to sex. It's something of a love/hate relationship.

Edited by BlueSunStudios