I will also be going through and translating FEif

timmydayo

Hi guys! I'm fairly new to the Fire Emblem: if community. I would like to say that I will also be doing my own translations of all three routes of the game by myself. Now, I understand that shadowofchaos is doing the same thing as well, and I do not want people or a respected figure like him to get the wrong idea that I'm trying to maybe steal off his fans. That is not my goal in any way. However, all I do is ask that my translations are given a chance. It might even be fun to compare what we're able to come up with!

I have watched pre-release streams and have gotten a decent headstart, reaching Chapter 8 in the Hoshido path. God bless those people... I will still take some time between uploads because my computer is fairly weak (gotta get a new one sometime soon) and that makes editing videos a pain at times, and the encoding speed is a total drag.

Which leads me into this point: I will be playing through the game in Phoenix Mode, while making great use of the Automove option. The reason being is that this simply speeds things up greatly, which is a grace considering the aforementioned hindrance. It is also because of this that I will be turning battle animations off. I thank you humbly for your cooperation.

All of that aside, my summer break is totally gone right now I hope you enjoy and good luck to you as well, shadowofchaos!

I will also keep this thread updated whenever I upload a new video. Thus, I ask your forgiveness for double/triple/quadruple/etc. posting.

Chapters 0-5:

"Chapter 0"

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3 -

Chapter 4 -

Chapter 5 -

Hoshido

coming soon

Nohr

coming soon

Third Path

coming soon

Edited by timmydayo

Hey, I support this as well, all the way!

If you ever get stuck or something, and want a quick summary, feel free to ask!

Keep in mind, I am taking my time on my first playthrough, so I might not be the best person to ask in some cases when I'm behind you.

That's great to hear! I would do a translation too as I have FE: Fates/if , but I'm not fit for video production skills and whatnot... but as shadowofchaos said, feel free to ask for help, as we're always here to help you.

Usurper!

Good luck to you, I'll definitely enjoy both of your walkthroughs since I'm too bad at Japanese to understand all the details.

Thank you so much. I plan on getting the game soon, and your translations will be of immense assistance.

godspeed and good luck man :D

That's great to hear! I would do a translation too as I have FE: Fates/if , but I'm not fit for video production skills and whatnot... but as shadowofchaos said, feel free to ask for help, as we're always here to help you.

Thank you guys! However, because I would like to ensure that my translations are my own work, I will refrain from asking for help. But thank you for such a kind offer!

Hey, I support this as well, all the way!

If you ever get stuck or something, and want a quick summary, feel free to ask!

Keep in mind, I am taking my time on my first playthrough, so I might not be the best person to ask in some cases when I'm behind you.

Oh, if you don't mind, I went and promoted you on my tumblr blog.

Just in case a few of my followers can't wait for me, I directed them to you:

http://shadowofchaos725.tumblr.com/post/122862453360/for-those-of-you-wanting-translations-and-cant

Thank you Rey! I don't mind the promotion as it really helps my translations reach more places. It may not be much, but I will also tag your YouTube channel in my descriptions when I get the chance.

Chapter 1 is up and ready!

EDIT: Can I make video links show up as only links? I don't want the videos to eat up the whole page.

EDIT2: Dear god that's quite a goof up... please have annotations on when you watch Chapter 1. I will be more careful next time. I'm working on re-uploading.

Edited by timmydayo

Just watched the first video. You're doing great in translating this. Keep it up. =)

EDIT:

EDIT: Can I make video links show up as only links? I don't want the videos to eat up the whole page.

You can put spoiler tags so they don't take much space on the page.

Edited by Lawful Angry

Alright, just got back from work.

Hey, do you think you're going to translate some of the supports as well?

I'll think about it after I've translated all the story dialogue. I'm certain there are already people out there translating the support dialogue, just because of how sexual they seem to be.

And Chapter 1 is finally re-uploaded. (Hopefully I won't have to re-upload that one a third time....)

Edited by timmydayo