I'd like to know if there's any card effects that destroy triggering stuff like Pieri.

Pieri needs stuff to be "destroyed by battle", according to translations, but almost every card that destroys by an effect also says "destroy it by battle" (Henry, CorrinF5, Wrys)

I'm currently ignoring the "by battle" stuff and only discriminate between "Destroyed" and "Destroyed by attack" for now, and would like to know if that's currently correct.

Pieri,5 Kamuko, wrys are all "Destroyed". Stuff like 3 Sakura, 4 Kamuko, 3 Tiamo, 4 Leon are "destroyed by attack"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rank 1 Foleo has the skill "Am I... Cute?" Which states this unit is also treated as a female while in the discard and the deck.

My question is this.

Does this mean provided I have a Rank 1 Foleo SOMEWHERE in my deck, that Rank 3 Foleo is also considered a female? Or will that ability ONLY work on Rank 1.

IF the answer here is yes,

Does this mean Rank 3 Foleo can be considered female without the inclusion of Rank 1 Foleo.

So would Foleo supporting say, Inigo or Soleil trigger their effect of gaining +10 for being supported by a female?

Also, does Soleil gain +10 for being supported by herself because she's female? I know she won't gain any support points and I know that support skills don't activate either, but will her effect of gaining +10 when being supported by a female work?

Edited by Ignis Sphaera

Rank 1 Foleo has the skill "Am I... Cute?" Which states this unit is also treated as a female while in the discard and the deck.

My question is this.

Does this mean provided I have a Rank 1 Foleo SOMEWHERE in my deck, that Rank 3 Foleo is also considered a female? Or will that ability ONLY work on Rank 1.

IF the answer here is yes,

Does this mean Rank 3 Foleo can be considered female without the inclusion of Rank 1 Foleo.

So would Foleo supporting say, Inigo or Soleil trigger their effect of gaining +10 for being supported by a female?

Also, does Soleil gain +10 for being supported by herself because she's female? I know she won't gain any support points and I know that support skills don't activate either, but will her effect of gaining +10 when being supported by a female work?

Rank 1 Foleo is treated as a Female, but Rank 3 Foleo is not treated as a Female, the skill only applies to the rank 1 card.

If Rank 1 Foleo supports Inigo / Soleil it would trigger their effect.

I'm not sure about this but if Soleil supported herself, anything to do with the support cancels out, even if the card is female, so it probably doesn't work. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Can defender still choose to evade if the attacking unit is making a critical hit?

I'd assume no, since that's how it works in the games, but just to be clear...

• 4 weeks later...

I'm very confused about cost 3 kanna effect. Both nohr and hoshido have the same text. The wiki & PDF says "While you have 6 or more face-down Bonds, this unit gets power +30."

google translate says "If your bond card is greater than or equal to six , fighting power of this unit is +30."

both card's have this text

F Kanna 自分の絆カードが6枚以上の場合、このユニットの戦闘力は+30される

M Kanna 自分の絆カードが6枚以上の場合、このユニットの戦闘力は+30される

What is true?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question about the LV S skills, and I'm sorry if this has already been answered. So... Does the active unit count to the total number of cards or just the cards under the active unit count? Let's say, I'm using Cost 4 Mia, Do I need 4 cards under Mia for his LV S4 to activate or do I only need 3 because she counts for the stack?

I have a question about the LV S skills, and I'm sorry if this has already been answered. So... Does the active unit count to the total number of cards or just the cards under the active unit count? Let's say, I'm using Cost 4 Mia, Do I need 4 cards under Mia for his LV S4 to activate or do I only need 3 because she counts for the stack?

It's total stack I believe, but you should double check.

Mia's LvlS4 skill means only 3 cards under.

It's total stack I believe, but you should double check.

Mia's LvlS4 skill means only 3 cards under.

On the FecipherENG Twitter it claims that the LvS4 skill becomes active after there are at least 4 cards stacked under Mia 4.

Related to this topic...I'm assuming the class change card underneath counts as one of those stacked cards, yes?

The WorldofCipher translator is the same person doing the english Twitter. He's wrong.

Compare the LvS explenation text with Nephenee.

I don't see any Nephenee card that explains the LvS mechanic. I see on that talks about stacking but nothing specifically on LvS.

Just checked with my Japanese friend who claims the text on Mia's card translates to 4 cards UNDER the Mia 4 card.

Can confirm that it is indeed referring to Stack, not total under card.

12341176_10205446378746725_3985344596848

Basically states: That Skill is LvlS3, and that you need 3 cards in the stack.

Can confirm that it is indeed referring to Stack, not total under card.

12341176_10205446378746725_3985344596848

Basically states: That Skill is LvlS3, and that you need 3 cards in the stack.

Aha!! Perfect! This picture would have saved a lot of time, haha. Thanks! My friend answered and said it seemed like they were just saying specifically under but it's vague and they didn't describe it very well.

Hello, I'm interested these days about the TCG and I was reading the wiki. I'm not sure if the wiki wasn't updated or It's me who doesn't have clear certain rules.

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Comprehensive_Rules_of_FE_Cipher

First, this paragraph:

• "You may level up on a promoted character and the new unit will be counted as promoted (so any abilities that require the unit to be promoted will work), but the act itself is not a promotion (thus you do not draw a card, you pay the deploy cost, and any effects that activate when you class change do not activate). All former iterations of the unit still remain under the card."

For what I know (nothing official), this is still considered a promotion. For example going from level 4 Chrom to 5. Or am I Wrong?

Also can you confirm me if I can stack cards from my hand? Like having cost 1 Chrom on the field and stacking another cost 1 Chrom,

And the second thing, about the forced March:

"When a player has no units on the vanguard, all of their rearguard will do a "forced march" and move to the vanguard. This is mandatory.

• Unlike with moving usually, the units do NOT tap if they are not already tapped.
  • You may move all of your vanguard units to the rearguard to force all of your rearguard to the front.
  • If there are no vanguard units during the attack phase, this is the timing for when the forced march occurs:
    • If you are the attacking player: March will only occur right after the start of your opponent's turn.
    • If you are the defending player: March will occur immediately. Any current attacks on a character that has just moved will now fail."

I'm not sure if I understand correctly.that last sentence I marked Does the character that has just moved has protection from attacks that turn or something? For what I know until know, I can still attack those units.

Edited by Whisp

It's still considered a promotion to go from Chrom4 into Chrom5. So you draw a card, but you still pay the promotion cost for Chrom5 for that turn.

I don't know how that works, I don't even know if they can even move during their turn. Is there an effect that does that?