Can somebody tell me why this hackbox isn't aligning correctly?

Superfan959

I've made mugs on and off for years, but have never tried inserting one. I read a couple of tutorials on FEditor alignment and despite thinking I got the gist of it, I can't make the portrait align correctly.

Here it is in Usenti:

f07ed81a54.png

And here's FEditor:

8eaba0b8bd.png

Thanks in advance.

Welp, I think I see what the problem is. Each character's alignment is different? I realized that after trying to replace different characters that some worked better than others. So do I basically have to find a character whose eyes/mouth occupy the same tiles?

Also yes I'll have to remember to change the background. I didn't know if it needed to be changed from the way it came, because, again, I've never inserted before. That should save me some time though, thanks!

In FEditor you can drag the frames for the mouth and eyes so that they line up. You don't need to find mugs that match your frames.

Oh damn, in FEditor? I thought L95 meant in Usenti, which is why I kinda ignored the post, cuz obviously I did that.

One more question then: should the "eyes-half-closed" frame be showing as the highest layer once I move everything around?

Edited by Completely InShane

Oh damn, in FEditor? I thought L95 meant in Usenti, which is why I kinda ignored the post, cuz obviously I did that.

One more question then: should the "eyes-half-closed" frame be showing as the highest layer once I move everything around?

Just drag the blocks for the eyes/mouth on the bottom image with your mouse so they line up.

• 2 weeks later...