Nohr Route leveling

AceDaemon

from what Nohr series is, it doesn't have free roam to help you gain extra experience so here's my question: is there any other way to get extra experience for every character in the nohr route, such as DLCs?? or you don't have much of a choice and give the experience to those you like and grind??

Edited by AceDaemon

from what Nohr series is, it doesn't have free roam to help you gain extra experience so here's my question: is there any other way to get extra experience for every character in the nohr route, such as DLCs?? or you don't have much of a choice and give the experience to those you like and grind??

There are skirmishes in the overworld map, but they're very limited in numbers and we don't know if there's going to be a DLC that gives a lot of experience like in Awakening.

I would imagine at some point there may be access to a DLC like in awakening, but for now there is no way to grind in Nohr. They may even opt not to give people a grinding DLC just to keep Nohr as the more challenging route in terms of gameplay. We'll just have to wait and see.

I finished Nohr Path. So I can tell you that they aren't any skirmishes (well, at the end of the game, I've add 3 battles in My Castle, and this is very difficult to train units, because ennemies are so powerful on Hard)

But don't worry, just play the game well, and you'll never have any problems. For me, example, I've did some chapters with just my avatar and Marx/Xander, because even if my characters were good, not as powerful as ennemies. (I've did that in Chapter 19 I think? You'll know why when you'll play it haha)

And the last chapter, because there were more burdens than useful.. ^^

I finished Nohr Path. So I can tell you that they aren't any skirmishes (well, at the end of the game, I've add 3 battles in My Castle, and this is very difficult to train units, because ennemies are so powerful on Hard)

But don't worry, just play the game well, and you'll never have any problems. For me, example, I've did some chapters with just my avatar and Marx/Xander, because even if my characters were good, not as powerful as ennemies. (I've did that in Chapter 19 I think? You'll know why when you'll play it haha)

great, and here i am wanting to grind all my units to max T^T OH HERE'S ONE THING I WANNA KNOW, BESIDES THE MY CASTLE ARENA, ARE THRE ARENAS THAT WE MAY GRIND LIKE IN THE GBA AND DS SERIES!? :OO

may i asked if you happen to max out all of your units (story units no streetpass,spotpass,dlc units), to lv 20 advance class at least??

may i asked if you happen to max out all of your units (story units no streetpass,spotpass,dlc units), to lv 20 advance class at least??

I managed to max out most of my endgame units in Nohr path by funnelling exp into them, same as like the GBA games if you've played them. I played on Hard and it was relatively easy to get your best units up.

[spoiler=]

If you manage to unlock child paralogues early, they're quite a good way to get a fair bit of extra exp.