Embarissing Gaming moments

Serene

I shouted "ARGH MY PUSSY!!!!!!" When ppl walked by the classroom we were in. *I was talking as if i was zelda when we were playing brawl*

H-h-holy...

Hum...I guess when illiterate-in-fightings-games cousin beats me in...fighting games...

I shouted "ARGH MY PUSSY!!!!!!" When ppl walked by the classroom we were in. *I was talking as if i was zelda when we were playing brawl*

Lol, seriously that is really unlucky lol.

Anyways, i have fall many times in the Mario kart wii in wi-fi because i run into it the pit or a shell.

Edited by Slayer

Getting beaten by Eliot at brawl becasue he won't shut up and let me concentrate

So my constant beatings of you in Brawl don't count because

1. I'm quiet

2. You kick my ass in Halo 3

Also I think one time on The Great Journey Level of Halo 2. I thought that I could just drive the Warith Stright foreward into that ditch that leads to the Controll room

So my constant beatings of you in Brawl don't count because

1. I'm quiet

2. You kick my ass in Halo 3

Also I think one time on The Great Journey Level of Halo 2. I thought that I could just drive the Warith Stright foreward into that ditch that leads to the Controll room

Exacta! Also, In the halo 3 campaign, I killed a brute while he was "relieveing" himself......

Exacta! Also, In the halo 3 campaign, I killed a brute while he was "relieveing" himself......

Oh the urinating Brute easter Egg that was odd.

Also I think one time in Brawl I killed myself by throwing a deku nut down on myself