Looking for certain pictures of some Accessories (Possible Spoilers)

Zhadox

Looking for these.

Face:

Hero Mask

Einherjar Mask

Warden's Mask

Hand:

Knight's Armour

General's Armour

Body:

Dark Garb.

Also would like to see a picture of Kamui in Trueblade Class.

If anyone can show these to me I would be very thankful.

I can't say which are which... But Elieson uploaded a Number of Screenshots from Maurice's stream which include a section of accessories pictures... Hope that helps a bit.This thread here.

He didn t show off all of them (like the Dark Garb).

This is my first attempt uploading images ever so sorry if I messed up somewhere, anyways heres my avatar as a trueblade and what I assume is the dark garb. http://imgur.com/a/tHJ10Taken via poor phone quality sadly, and the blue on the trueblades outfit is more of a lighter shade than the photo shows.

Omg Thanks :D

Does anyone know if Ryoma's Trueblade outfit is available? I know his facemask...armour...thing...(?) is available, so I was wondering if his outfit is available as well.

Does anyone know if Ryoma's Trueblade outfit is available? I know his facemask...armour...thing...(?) is available, so I was wondering if his outfit is available as well.

Wait so, you can put the lobster mask on someone else?

I might, uh, borrow that mask for a bit.

This is my first attempt uploading images ever so sorry if I messed up somewhere, anyways heres my avatar as a trueblade and what I assume is the dark garb. http://imgur.com/a/tHJ10Taken via poor phone quality sadly, and the blue on the trueblades outfit is more of a lighter shade than the photo shows.

If you want better quality, try posting screenshots to Miiverse. That uploads them directly from your 3DS.

Huh, forgot about that, I'll give it a try next time i need a screenshot from the 3ds thx.

Btw does the Dark Garb remove your standard/class clothing when you equip it? (So you will be half nude with a cape, (please no D: )?)

Pretty sure any of the clothing set accessories change your model to some variation of swimsuit. Dark Garb is just that basically... A swimsuit with a Cape as far as I can tell.

Kinda lame really that swimsuits is all we have for the body clothing accessories tbh would have been interesting to have some different models in there too... But who knows maybe some dlc like Kimonos, Pirate Outfits and stuff will come later?

...so are all the accessories the same for both genders or are there some variations aside from the swimsuits? Anyone checked this?

The main issue is that the way that's set up, those swimsuits are only seen if your outfit is destroyed, or (I think) the character goes to the hotsprings. So, that category of acessories doesn't seem usable for actual new outfits, making the addition of any as DLC rather unlikely. They'd need to create a whole new category.

Pretty sure any of the clothing set accessories change your model to some variation of swimsuit. Dark Garb is just that basically... A swimsuit with a Cape as far as I can tell.

Kinda lame really that swimsuits is all we have for the body clothing accessories tbh would have been interesting to have some different models in there too... But who knows maybe some dlc like Kimonos, Pirate Outfits and stuff will come later?

...so are all the accessories the same for both genders or are there some variations aside from the swimsuits? Anyone checked this?

I actually dislike every model that had bare skin elements. I just want a clothing without bare elements for magic users that also isn't a armor... I really hope Sorcerer in If isn t so bare skinned as the generic's picture makes it look like.