Any characters that you hate fighting? (SSB)

Draco

I main Sheik, Zelda, Rosalina, and the rare Lucas or Robin. Yeh. A lot of guys. The one I hate the most is Bowser. I really use Farores Wind a lot, and it gets everyone except Bowser. He's so heavy, he gets literally no knockback. And then side smashes me into oblivion. Nobody really messes me when I am playing Rosalina, really. With Sheik, I'm to fast to really be bothered. With Lucas, I literally spam PK Freeze and Up Smash, with the occasional Uptilt twice combing into either an up smash or a down tilt. When I play Robin. Ness and Bowser are annoying. Ness uses his overpowered PK Fire, and gives me trouble with whoever I'm playing, besides Sheik or Rosalina. Only with Rosalina when Luma acts as a meat shield. Overall, the made it more balanced than Brawl, but Ness and maybe Rosalina could be nerfed lol...

Duck Hunt, Sonic, Link/Toon Link, and Rosalina. There are others that can be annoying as well but these 4 just always seems to piss me off right away. Few times I've fought honorable people who use these characters but most of them are nothing but camp and spam

Any character that isn't played seriously. "Mock matches", "just for fun". See, I don't mind playing Ganondorf. But at the very least, try to make it seem like you're putting some effort. Oh, and did I mention generic, secondary Sonics? Ohhhh, and my FAVORITE! (Terrinda)bad Little Macs. Could you just please stop rolling and spamming Smash attacks? You're only making the match longer by not even landing an actual hit...

Edited by Soul~!

In this topic... people need to Git Gud.

no. fook dat. ppl dun liek to git gud an yu kno eet.

People here generally agree that Ness, Yoshi, Dedede, and the two Links are amongst the most hated to fight against, and I can say so myself.

Zelda in teams has become a problem for me recently.

Other characters are fine with me because of either the character's flaws or no one ever uses them.

how is zelda in teams unreasonable at all?

I guess I should've said FG teams to be more specific. Online lag and no knowledge of the character does it for me. (Also because I've been using Roy alot more recently and I think he's got a bad matchup against her)

dedede's perfect

to stay somewhat relevant edit: I hate PK FIYAHHH and Mario.

Who doesn't hate PK Fire? Speaking of which, I don't get why after all this time Ness and Yoshi have been mostly untouched by patches (I think Dedede also counts, but I'm not sure).

I hate fighting Pit/Dark Pit and Falco too. They're both really, really annoying. Especially in For Glory, aka spam central. Ugh.

Falco how? He has very little option for approaching already and gets gimped easily. This is coming from someone who mains him.

(I think Dedede also counts, but I'm not sure).

In the first few patches he actually got nerfed pretty hard, his gordos became a LOT worse and his down throw was changed for the worse too. I think one of his aerials got hit too, but it's been a while.

He hasn't been touched since despite being absolutely awful

If Dedede's Gordos could destroy other projectiles (like Yoshi's eggs), most of his bad matchups would be fixed (albeit, very bluntly fixed).

I remember all the Kirby games where Gordos were totally unstoppable, but in Smash 4, almost anything can stop them (except Meta Knight).

Falco how? He has very little option for approaching already and gets gimped easily. This is coming from someone who mains him.

Did you know you can Falco Phantasm into Fire Bird now?

And that Falco has two meteors, including the aforementioned Phantasm?

Falco's a pain but I am genuinely unsure whether I despise fighting him or Fox more. Both are way too fast and make you approach them with their Blasters and Reflectors.

I hate Olimar, when I play against him he's way too tedious to deal with (he's so small, and those pikmin, urgh), but when I try and play as Olimar, I can't do anything.

I also find it annoying to play against Duck Hunt, or Diddy Kong.

Or anyone who's better than me.

Did you know you can Falco Phantasm into Fire Bird now?

And that Falco has two meteors, including the aforementioned Phantasm?

Falco's a pain but I am genuinely unsure whether I despise fighting him or Fox more. Both are way too fast and make you approach them with their Blasters and Reflectors.

yes I am aware of all the above. I've mained falco for a very long time and his main meteor D-Air was nerfed quite significantly and while yes the phantasm allows it too, the use of the moves is very slow and they both have huge recovery frames before you can move again even after using the phantasm. So no that doesn't answer anything about making Falco's approach any better. The blasters and Reflectors are nerfed way more in this game then in Brawl and Melee. They are very unsafe to use considering how long it takes before you can recover or move again. He does not have a lot of options for approaching at all and considering how slow his running speed is, he is not fast at all..

Edited by kingddd

And that Falco has two meteors, including the aforementioned Phantasm

You're doing something horribly wrong if you get spiked by his D-Air now.

Just saying.

Phantasm doesn't really have a powerful meteor effect either.

the real thing to do is to get hit by his dair on purpose and wall jump tech it so you can hit falco back (if falco is close to the stage, character dependent too)

Shulk Shulk Shulk Shulk Shulk. That range is so annoying when you use a character who has short range with his moves:

<-- My main.

He's (as in Shulk) just annoying. At least I can run fast enough to try to wait out Busters.

Edited by Darrman

Captain Falcon mainly. He's just to fast, then I use him and look like a tool. High grab-dash range, goo length in attacks and most don't have barely any lag time.
King Dedede is also another, but it's only that Jab. It's just too good, op and just the best jab in the game, but it's just I shame I don't use King Dex3 at all.

Captain Falcon mainly. He's just to fast, then I use him and look like a tool.

See, this is exactly how I feel about the space animals.

I actually don't have much of a problem with C. Falcon, though. If I make an active effort to prevent falling into easy reads, I can myself easily punish the fumbled attempts.

Give me an aggressive Captain Falcon player any day of the week. It would be much more fun (and far less stressful) than fighting a campy Wario with impeccable spacing.

King Dedede is also another, but it's only that Jab. It's just too good, op and just the best jab in the game, but it's just I shame I don't use King Dex3 at all.

Dedede's jab is also the endlaggiest in the game. Use an air approach/attack to get past it. Dedede has great horizontal or vertical range on many of his attacks, but he has limited options against diagonal threats.

None, really. I don't think anyone in this game is annoying to fight to the point it ruins the game for me (which is what it takes for me to "hate" a character).