Some questions I have about stuff

Sweet_Basil

So I've recently switched from Mappy to Tiled because I find Tiled to be much more convenient for the common tile changes. However I want to know if vertical doors are possible on tiled.

I tried other non-automatic map changes on tiled (like the opening of paths) which ended up causing weird glitches so then I switched back to mappy again and the tile changes worked. So i'm worried about vertical doors because I haven't encountered them yet. :sweatdrop:

Another thing I'd like to know is about the game itself and world map events? Is it possible to do a game where there's no world map events. If it is, is it better to do a game with or without world map events?

I'm working on something really simple and basic as a learning experience of course. ^.^

Edited by MidnightStar

it's definitely possible to do a hack without world map events; its been done before. but they are a really useful storytelling device and keep things nice and clear for players which is never a bad thing. is there any reason you don't want to use them?