Aqua/Azura's Dance (SPOILERS)

Uchu~

Azura's Dances  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which dance was your favorite?

• Nohr Dance
    • Hoshido Dance
    • I CANT DECIDE

IM WARNING YOU NOW, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED DO NOT READ THIS THREAD!!!

Aqua/Azura's Dances
For this I am going to refer to Aqua/Azura as Azura since that is her official English name and all. For those of you who don't know who Azura is (which is very unlikely because shes in every frikn trailer they have) I will insert a link to the picture here:
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Azura?file=Aqua_White%28FE14%29.png

There ya go! Now you know who she is! Anyway back to the topic at hand. At a certain point in both campaigns you arrive at a theater, a performer there wants to go see her mother, so Azura volunteers to dance for King Garon (who isn't really King Garon) to inflict pain on him, because Azura knows that he's not the real king. Anyway..she dances. At the end of both dances the impostor King Garon is in major pain, more pain in the Nohr campaign then in the Hoshido campaign for unknown reasons. Lets take a look at the dances themselves though cause that's what I was going for with this. When Azura dances in the Hoshido campaign, she wears a white and blue dress. The dance she performs is a lot calmer and more flowing compared to the Nohr dance. For those of you who haven't seen the Hoshido dance here's a link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHBYM5lmg1I

Now lets talk about the Nohr dance. When you see the cutscene of her dance in the Nohr campaign, she is wearing a dark blue/black and purple dress. Her movements are more fierce and the song is sang in a lower tone. For some reason this dance inflicts more pain on 'King Garon' than the Hoshido dance. Maybe because of the fact that's it more fierce? We don't have any confirmation why (or any confirmation that I know of, if you know please PM me and I'll edit this post and add it). Once again here's a link to the dance in the Nohr campaign:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTy-eYbRf88

So now you've seen both dances! Now for the poll part of this! Which one is your favorite dance and why? What would you change about the dances (if anything)? Would you prefer them to be different?

I cant decide between the two..I like the way shes dressed better in the Hoshido dance, but I like the music better in the Nohr dance. If I had to pick a favorite I would most likely pick Nohr just because of that catchy tune xD. The only thing I would change about the dances is WHY THE HECK DID 'KING GARON' HAVE TO INTERRUPT THE DANCES!! COULDN'T THAT HAVE BEEN AFTER THE DANCE WAS OVER! xD I think the dances are great as they are so yeah! Tell me what you think! Well I almost for got to actually add the poll xD Also I didn't bother adding in the spoiler hider thingys (lol) because I didn't feel it was necessary since I notified you there would be spoilers in the thread title. Since basically all this was spoilers I didn't want to put the spoiler tags on every bit of it.

YAS! #IGNisreallytyekingofnohr! I agree completely with you Featherwick, I swear if there's a full version to this on iTunes or something relevant to that I will buy it immediately! Everything else in the game is mostly calm and then you have that, it adds a flare to the game that otherwise wouldn't be there. Also I swear if they mess the songs up in the translations I will mail them and most likely cuss them out xD.