Who else is gonna use a mycastle recruited character from the other version?

Ghostlander

I'm getting my Hoshido tomorrow, and I fully plan on grabbing Flannel from a Nohr player's mycastle. I don't care if he can't support with anyone.

I might grab one more, but I don't wanna go too crazy with it.

Who are you grabbing? And which (1) other Nohr character should I grab?

I'll get no one.

In Awakening, I never wanted to recruit the Robin's of other players because I project far too much emotion onto so many pixels on the screen. I mean, those Robins usually had spouses, children, friends and were chief tacticians of a the Outrealms Shepherds. It seemed wrong to make them abandon all that only to become primarily mute outcasts who associate with no one and mean nothing.

Forcing them to abandon the Shepherds and everyone they love to be mercs? DOOMING that Outrealm's chance to defeat Grima?

Connecting to Fates, th is is why I won't snag non-generic units from Spotpass battles. Close to zero empathy for most actual people but unnecessary connection to video game characters and their fake families.

Hmm... I'm going to be playing as Male Kamui, and I don't want Felicia. I wonder if I could get Jakob from another player and use him until he officially joins later on. Would that even work?

Edited by Sir Frederick

Hmm... I'm going to be playing as Male Kamui, and I don't want Felicia. I wonder if I could get Jakob from another player and use him until he officially joins later on. Would that even work?

It would, as in you'd have Joker, but he wouldn't support or anything, so really he's just vastly inferior.

Totally gonna grab Oboro on Nohr for the irony. And Crimson if anyone actually has her, since I like her design.

As for Hosido, gonna grab Foleo, cause who doesn't want Foleo?

It would, as in you'd have Joker, but he wouldn't support or anything, so really he's just vastly inferior.

Totally gonna grab Oboro on Nohr for the irony. And Crimson if anyone actually has her, since I like her design.

As for Hosido, gonna grab Foleo, cause who doesn't want Foleo?

I dont want foleo lol

Thanks!! That's fantastic. I don't mind not being able to support him right away. I can do that when I get the "real" Jakob.

I think I might grab Xander and Leo for my Hoshido playthrough to help me fight off those Nohrian invaders. Zero, too, possibly.

For Nohr, I would get Ryouma and Nishiki.

Edited by Sir Frederick

Capture the enemy maids (you'll probably only be able to grab the generic ones). Make Nohr DIRTY because they got no maids.

I'd get Camilla for Hoshido.

You can recruit the same character more then once, right? Just imagine an army of Arthur, Arthur, Arthur, Arthur, Arthur, Arthur, Arthur, Harold, Arthur, and Lutz.

I'd like to know this as well.

Gurei (Just for grey hair because the avatar I'm marrying to Saizou will have that crazy J-pop hair and I don't want Gaius- Gurei to inherit that), My other avatars on my other campaigns, Saizou for Nohr, Elise for Hoshido, and Gurei and Kinu for Nohr

Edited by Wolfie (Noheart)

I intend to get both games, but I'm not planning on getting the third path dlc as of this point. I'll likely be giving Birthright to my boyfriend though, because he enjoyed Awakening although he's not quite as fond of Fire Emblem as I am, so an easier game doesn't bug him any (this is true regardless of the series/genre though). I expect we'll be swapping little sisters because he's really fond of the name Elise (though not quite that spelling) and I like Sakura as far as aesthetics go (so cute, gosh). I know I really want to use Crimson all the time so I'll be connecting regardless to use her even in Conquest.