Wow, my pants are on Faiya!

Serene

This is quite strange, as I can't tell exactly the events that went down here, however I will state that if a moderator does something, you would find yourself in an easier situation if you just accept that you did something they deemed inappropriate.

I think that is what happened here, Arc saw something he felt was inappropriate and changed it. Just don't worry about it.

This is quite strange, as I can't tell exactly the events that went down here, however I will state that if a moderator does something, you would find yourself in an easier situation if you just accept that you did something they deemed inappropriate.

I think that is what happened here, Arc saw something he felt was inappropriate and changed it. Just don't worry about it.

Serene, THAT is exactly why I edited the post.

You know I was expecting you to rick roll my link. But since my link's the AMV roll IDK

I don't rick roll anymore.

Let's just say this. It wasn't a pic. It was a mental image of me singing the Gorment race from Kirby with the words DO A BARREL ROLL and FALCON PUNCH

If Arc deemed it inappropriate, he probably has a good reason, which I believe he stated, they select moderators for a reason. I'm not really taking sides, but it's really not something you should even care about, or manage to aggravate Arc further on.