Main Leon Discussion Thread

Uchu~

If I had a dollar for every "cold-hearted genius" I've seen even in just the few anime and manga I've watched and read, I'd be rich. I'm so glad Leon actually became a character instead of...I don't know, someone like Sasuke.

Oh God, you made me think of Naruto...ugh.

Ahahah I also thought exactly that he would be another "Sasuke".

Glad he wasn't. Sasuke is a little shit.

So let me explain why Leon is the true king of Nohr and all Marx and Kamui followers need to convert to Leon.

First, he's a Dark Mage. So you see somebody strutting around, high Res, "Nah-nah-nah, you can't hit me mage-boy!" You whip out this sword and then straightens him right out.

Second, he looks like a blonde Marth. What did Marth do? SAVED THE WORLD AND KILLED A DRAGON. Nuff said.

Lastly, he is smooth like butter. Like ice. Did you see him in the Nintendo Treehouse gameplay? He tricked the king of Nohr. His very evil, very agressive father. And he treated the trick like it was nothing! The same father who would kill any of his children if they disobeyed him.

Edited by SilentSavior

Second, he looks like a blonde Marth. What did Marth do? SAVED THE WORLD AND KILLED A DRAGON. Nuff said.

Lastly, he is smooth like butter. Like ice. Did you see him in the Nintendo Treehouse gameplay? He tricked the king of Nohr. His very evil, very agressive father. And he treated the trick like it was nothing! The same father who would kill any of his children if they disobeyed him.

Is it bad if I say the blonde Marth thing was one of the reasons why I was initially drawn to him?

I need to quote one of my favorite youtube ppl right now: "he a smooth modaf*cka". He really is. It was awfully bold to do that right under Garon's nose.