Femui's Other Child

chocopie

Does her second child get the ability to transform into the deer manakete thing? For example if she marries Leon, both kanna and foleo get the dark prince class and can transform via dragonstone? or is it only kanna that inherits it?

Deer dragon thing.

Do they even call them Manakete? Because Kamui is pretty much the first of their kind like that in Fates from what I recall.

Most dragons became spirits afterall, and I don't think the Rainbow Sage/Lilith are ever suggested to be Manakete. In fact Lilith seems to be able to switch and stay in one form or another all she wants.

Yes, any child Kamui has inherits Dark Prince(ss).However keep in mind, Kamui's spouse cannot Marriage Seal into a Dark Prince(ss), they Marriage Seal into his/her Reclass.

Yes, any child Kamui has inherits Dark Prince(ss).However keep in mind, Kamui's spouse cannot Marriage Seal into a Dark Prince(ss), they Marriage Seal into his/her Reclass.

And the non-Kanna child won't get that class by inheritance from Kamui. They may get it from their father (or mother in case of Shigure).

And the non-Kanna child won't get that class by inheritance from Kamui. They may get it from their father (or mother in case of Shigure).

Kanna gets Dark Prince(ss), Kamui's other base class and Kamui's spouse's class. What classes does the other child get?

Would a Midoriko born from a Fighter!Kamui get Herb Merchant, Dark Princess and Ninja?

What about a Matoi born from that Kamui?

Kanna gets Dark Prince(ss), Kamui's other base class and Kamui's spouse's class. What classes does the other child get?

Would a Midoriko born from a Fighter!Kamui get Herb Merchant, Dark Princess and Ninja?

What about a Matoi born from that Kamui?

Kamui!Midoriko gets Merchant, Ninja and Dark Princess.

Kamui!Matoi gets Pegasus Warrior, Samurai(I think this is Tsubaki's secondary but it could be ninja) and Dark Princess.

Kamui!Midoriko gets Merchant, Ninja and Dark Princess.

Kamui!Matoi gets Pegasus Warrior, Samurai(I think this is Tsubaki's secondary but it could be ninja) and Dark Princess.

I see, thanks.

Well uh, I guess the whole thing makes sense, since the class (and ability to transform) is passed down, you're also a dragon, and hence weak to wyrmslayers (and maybe the occasional dragon god). I suppose the logic works in the other direction though.