Jakob/Felicia/Flora Discussion Thread

Vashiane

I have no idea why I like Felicia since she's got an annoying voice, I've never understood the obsession with maids and her supports are generally subpar since they almost all deal with her being a clumsy maid and little else, even with characters like Xander where it really doesn't feel like it fits. But I still like her, maybe it's an extension of how much I like Sumia...maybe that cliché trope of a clumsy character just works for me, I don't know.

Then again, sometimes you don't need a reason to like a character. I've used Cynthia in every single Awakening run I've done and she's got a high-pitched voice and her supports tend to be similar so maybe I should stop questioning my own character preferences.

As for Joker, I'm sharing the sentiment that he's a bit too much of an ass in his other supports for the most part. It would have been fine if they weren't romance options, but as it stands now, I feel uncomfortable pairing him with pretty much anyone.

Flora, as someone pointed out, actually gets a decent amount of characterization for such a minor character, especially with her lack of supports.

I guess I like them in general, but I always feel uncomfortable when someone goes too far with friendly acts like taking care of someone, which is one of the reasons why I don't like Camilla, and why I feel a bit creeped out by the maids and butlers. I know some people love the idea of being pampered, but I would feel so incredibly out of place if that were me.

Flora's personal skill looks stupid good assuming sf is correct

It isn't entirely correct, the Japanese description says it only works against ranged attacks and deals back half the damage. Now that some people actually have Flora, can somebody please check this?

It's still good though, clearly

I love them all.

Felicia and Flora are basically Anna and Elsa from Frozen with their own little quirks(Might I ad that they are some of the most marriable people in the game.So HNNNGGGG)and Jakob is Freddy 2.0 which I can't do but love.I would go straight for Felicia and Flora(Yes not just bi but straight), and I would let Jakob do many things to me.(So lewd)I just wish that Felicia and Jakob were the bi options.To me it would have maid more sense.(I did not include Flora since she is only Nohr and Touma whereas the others are on both paths.)

I also love Gunter.A.K.A the dad of the group.

I love what I've seen of all of them so far. I just wish I got Felicia earlier in the game while playing as female Kamui. I know some people didn't like Joker as much/at all when they found out that he's actually an asshole, and I don't blame them, but I actually started liking him more? Oops?

Edited by AnimusMage

I also find Joker to be too much of a douchebag to be usable.

This, pretty much. I just don't like Jakob, at all. I might use him if I need a healer, but I don't like Jakob. I'll have to use him early game though, since I'll be using Female Kamui.

I like Felicia and Flora, though. I'm not sure whether I'll be getting Flora or not (because I'm not even sure how), and her recruitment method on the main site looks complicated, compared to the usual "talk with character" or "end of chapter".

This, pretty much. I just don't like Jakob, at all. I might use him if I need a healer, but I don't like Jakob. I'll have to use him early game though, since I'll be using Female Kamui.

I like Felicia and Flora, though. I'm not sure whether I'll be getting Flora or not (because I'm not even sure how), and her recruitment method on the main site looks complicated, compared to the usual "talk with character" or "end of chapter".

You need to upgrade a tower in My Castle to level 3, similar to how Izana joins when you've got a level 3 hot spring. However, I don't know exactly when she can join, seeing as she needs to fulfill story obligations before that.

Honestly, I pretty much went gay for Joker the moment I saw his design and the fact that he was voiced by Junichi Suwabe

if his English VA isn't someone really good, I'm gonna be very upset

How about Ian Sinclair? Seeing as he's dubbed a character for Suwabe before.

https://youtu.be/dWpoZcU0bY4?t=9s

Boobies Joker plz

You need to upgrade a tower in My Castle to level 3, similar to how Izana joins when you've got a level 3 hot spring. However, I don't know exactly when she can join, seeing as she needs to fulfill story obligations before that.

I got Flora right at the beginning of chapter 23 (or so) after upgrading all the things I needed to. She just gets teleported to My Castle at the beginning of that segment.

I got Flora right at the beginning of chapter 23 (or so) after upgrading all the things I needed to. She just gets teleported to My Castle at the beginning of that segment.

Ah is that right? Thank you for the information! That's pretty late if you want to waifu her though.

Ah is that right? Thank you for the information! That's pretty late if you want to waifu her though.

It really is, and her speed and luck being on the abysmal side didn't help in training her. However, it was either Flora or one of Elise+Sakura at that point since I'd only used the siblings, Oboro, Belka, and Hinata. And everyone else was already married.

It really is, and her speed and luck being on the abysmal side didn't help in training her. However, it was either Flora or one of Elise+Sakura at that point since I'd only used the siblings, Oboro, Belka, and Hinata. And everyone else was already married.

Yeah, you can use far too few characters in the third route considering the size of the cast. I mean surely they knew we were all going to want to use the royals, right? That leaves very few spots. I would've loved to use Flora just because it took me ages to figure out how to actually get her.

How about Ian Sinclair? Seeing as he's dubbed a character for Suwabe before.

https://youtu.be/dWpoZcU0bY4?t=9s

Boobies Joker plz

LOOK AT ALL THIS CROSS REGION CASTING SHIT

but seriously... yeah no unless the dub for the game's actually being done in Texas rather than L.A. - which, by the way, would be very rare for a game dub of this magnitude - this isn't happening