If I have digital version, and I already chose (bought) Hoshido, Can the 3rd Route be chosen from the "decision" as well?

Ghostlander

I'm confused and maybe I should do a bit more reading but I figure I ask here. so I can get Nohr version Physical and then download Hoshido and Third route and I'll get the Pre-6 Chapters still right? or is the Pre-6 Chapters ONLY for Digital? Probably a dumb question but figure I ask.

If I am correct, you must choose Nohr or Hoshido first.Then after that you can to the outrealm gate and purchase the 3rd path there.(Much like in Awakening.)However if you have the special eddition, you get a code which I believe you can only redeem at the outrealm gate also.(I may be wrong with this).

In all cases, you get additional routes from the "open up a new future" option from the main menu, which (like many other stuff) is available after Chapter 6. The same goes for all versions; the only difference is the price. The Special Edition will lead you to a DLC download screen that works like the regular one, but is marked as "for Special Edition" and costs nothing.

In all cases, you get additional routes from the "open up a new future" option from the main menu, which (like many other stuff) is available after Chapter 6. The same goes for all versions; the only difference is the price. The Special Edition will lead you to a DLC download screen that works like the regular one, but is marked as "for Special Edition" and costs nothing.

I guess this is the answer I'm looking for. Can I get a screenshot or something of what the "open new future" Option looks like do I don't do something stupid on accident?

No screenshot (because once you get all three routes, that option will disappear). You'll see somehting like this right after the "Press Any Button" title screen:

Start from a continue point
                                 Data copy
Start from the beginning
                                 Erase data
Start from the fateful fork
                                 Extra
Open up a new future

​(Literal translation; the localised version will probably just read "New Game" and "Continue")

EDIT: You may also want to know that after picking Extra, the 5th option will erase all data. The initial Extra menu, for your reference:

Wireless battle (sub-menus: Local battle, Internet battle, Create team, Remove black list)
Additoinal contents (DLC) (sub-menus: Delete, Single download, Download all) <-- This refers to the smaller, single-map DLCs that will come out later, not the thee main routes
SpotPass (choosing this will ask you if you want to switch it on or off)

Present (probably like the downloadable bonuses in FE12 and FE13)

Clear all data

Edited by nocturnal YL

No screenshot (because once you get all three routes, that option will disappear). You'll see somehting like this right after the "Press Any Button" title screen:

Start from a continue point
                                 Data copy
Start from the beginning
                                 Erase data
Start from the fateful fork
                                 Extra
Open up a new future

​(Literal translation; the localised version will probably just read "New Game" and "Continue")

EDIT: You may also want to know that after picking Extra, the 5th option will erase all data. The initial Extra menu, for your reference:

Wireless battle (sub-menus: Local battle, Internet battle, Create team, Remove black list)

Additoinal contents (DLC) (sub-menus: Delete, Single download, Download all) <-- This refers to the smaller, single-map DLCs that will come out later, not the thee main routes

SpotPass (choosing this will ask you if you want to switch it on or off)

Present (probably like the downloadable bonuses in FE12 and FE13)

Clear all data

Alright cool I appreciate it

If I am correct, you must choose Nohr or Hoshido first.Then after that you can to the outrealm gate and purchase the 3rd path there.(Much like in Awakening.)However if you have the special eddition, you get a code which I believe you can only redeem at the outrealm gate also.(I may be wrong with this).

People need to stop spreading this.

It's "Open a new path" from the main menu.

You CANNOT buy them from the Dragon's Gate.

One tiny thing to note about the "Start from the fateful fork" option. While it gives you the option to recustomize your Kamui (including assets), you will have the exact same stats you had in your original playthrough when you reached chapter 6. So if for example you picked +Res,-Spd for a playthrough, and then use the Start From Chapter 6 option and make a +Spd,-Res Kamui, your Kamui will have the stats from your +Res,-Spd playthrough. So while you will get from that point on your new growths, your starting stats and all levels gained prior will be according to your old Kamui.