The bundle..?

Gerome

[this is my first post - I apologise if anything is misplaced, double topic etc!]

Will they be restocking the bundle with both games and the artbook? Things sell out so fast on amiami ;;^;;

Also, what is the probability that the bundle with artbook / cipher card be available outside of Japan upon release?

There's no official announcement on if the Cipher cards will be translated and released in other countries, and honestly, I doubt it will. Fire Emblem certainly saw a rise in popularity after Awakening, but I don't think it's high enough for them to consider releasing the card game overseas.

There's no official announcement on if the Cipher cards will be translated and released in other countries, and honestly, I doubt it will. Fire Emblem certainly saw a rise in popularity after Awakening, but I don't think it's high enough for them to consider releasing the card game overseas.

Aha, no! I meant, would the bundle with the artbook be released overseas? I can read Japanese and have been considering getting a JP region 3DS, since it seems to overall be a better choice than waiting six months or so for the game release /sweats/

Oh. In that case I'm pretty sure you'll just have to wait until that website restocks, I don't think the bundle will be released overseas, but honestly it's probably too early to say anything, seeing as how for Fates we have a very ambiguous release window of "2016" which could honestly be as late as December 31st, 2016.

I don't think you should get your hopes up, but it's certainly possible.

It has been reported that the second shipment of the Special Edition pack is to be the LAST one from Nintendo in Japan.

No news so far on the Special Edition pack coming to America though I do wish it would come.

Edited by Roflolxp54