Best way to increase Jokers stats?

Ghostlander

I think hes pretty cool, and with the saizou mask on him hes all tokyo ghoul.

Anyway, I was wondering how reclassing him would work andhow levels would work if I classed him back to butler?

A lot of hidden weapons suck ass, so im using the magic one and the steel? One.

How can I make sure he keeps up? Should I reclass him for better growths and then class him back?

I have yet to find a single permanent stat boost item in the game yet. (Hoshido).

A lot of hidden weapons suck ass, so im using the magic one and the steel? One.

How can I make sure he keeps up? Should I reclass him for better growths and then class him back?

Joker has decent offensive stats, low magic, and an HP growth better than most of Hoshido. I would recommend making him a Great Knight or Paladin if you don't need him to heal to really boost his growths in the right direction. It's really up to you, but I'd say give him a class with at least a 10 or 15 percent HP and Strength growth bonus that uses a better weapon than kunai, then give him an Arms Scroll. If you want to keep him as a butler, the HP and Def from Great Knight and Paladin are still useful.

I have yet to find a single permanent stat boost item in the game yet. (Hoshido).

It's likely that you have already found permanent stat boosts. It's just that the icon is the same for all stat items now. Look at the descriptions of the stat boost items:

-If the description ends with something in parentheses and looks something like "XXXXXX$$+2 (XXXX)" it is a temporary tonic.

-If the description looks more like "XXXX$$+2", with no brackets, it is a permanent boost.

-the last two kanji in the description (the dollar signs in my representation) are the stat that is boosted. You can compare them to the kanji on your stat screen to see what they are.

-If it is called "武術書" it is an Arms Scroll and boosts weapon ranks.

I think hes pretty cool, and with the saizou mask on him hes all tokyo ghoul.

Anyway, I was wondering how reclassing him would work andhow levels would work if I classed him back to butler?

If you reclass Joker, his levels stay the same and still go up to 40. Joker counts as a promoted unit with four eternal seals. If you make him a dread fighter, he'll go up to level 60 (just adding 20 to his current level). Edited by gayserbeam

Joker has decent offensive stats, low magic, and an HP growth better than most of Hoshido. I would recommend making him a Great Knight or Paladin if you don't need him to heal to really boost his growths in the right direction. It's really up to you, but I'd say give him a class with at least a 10 or 15 percent HP and Strength growth bonus that uses a better weapon than kunai, then give him an Arms Scroll.

It's likely that you have already found permanent stat boosts. It's just that the icon is the same for all stat items now. Look at the descriptions of the stat boost items:

-If the description ends with something in parentheses and looks something like "XXXXXX$$+2 (XXXX)" it is a temporary tonic.

-If the description looks more like "XXXX$$+2", with no brackets, it is a permanent boost.

-the last two kanji in the description (the dollar signs in my representation) are the stat that is boosted. You can compare them to the kanji on your stat screen to see what they are.

-If it is called "武術書" it is an Arms Scroll and boosts weapon ranks.

If you reclass Joker, his levels stay the same and still go up to 40. Joker counts as a promoted unit with four eternal seals. If you make him a dread fighter, he'll go up to level 60 (just adding 20 to his current level).

Hmm. I've screwed up BIG time then. I thought they were all temporary boosts. Damn.

I'd like him to go back to being a butler afterwards tho. I'll see which of knight/paladin has better growths and just do that. Man. So many things I've done wrong with my first run. Pretty disheartening.