Anna Where Are You?!

HTakara82

She's busy counting all that sweet DLC gold.

I miss her asking me to go into the backroom to "count gold" with her....

Wait so she is a DLC character? You don't recruit her in the main game?

spotpass most likely, like in awakening, but yeah she's not in the main game. All of her data is in game though.

as expected of the character with the highest overall growths in the game, lol, but im sure she'll be free :P

Free in terms of real money, but maybe she'll cost ingame gold to recruit like Farina :P

I love how mysterious Anna is in this game.

We know pretty much everything about her: her portrait, skinship model, stats, growths, support convos, cooking skill, liked/disliked accessories (or I do : P), etc. But not how to get her XD

We know pretty much everything about her: her portrait, skinship model, stats, growths, support convos, cooking skill, liked/disliked accessories (or I do : P), etc. But not how to get her XD

We will find her and we will waifu her. In all seriousness though it'd be a shame if the one consistent character in Fire Emblem was taken out and just made a NPC. Though I doubt thats the case.

We will find her and we will waifu her. In all seriousness though it'd be a shame if the one consistent character in Fire Emblem was taken out and just made a NPC. Though I doubt thats the case.

it's extremely doubtful that she's an npc lol

That's why it is so painful to wait, we know everything about her just not the main thing how to recruit her.