Time to present myself!

Ananas

Hello, everyone! I'm Ananas. IRL, it means "Pineapple" in french... weird but that's one of my nickname from a friend (because this word really is close to my first name, Hannah... Don't question this, please... orz). I really love the Fire Emblem franchise, my first FE game being FE8. I always looked into SerenesForest forums for some interesting topics/theories that i didn't find somewhere else on the internet... but i never thought i'll sign up and introduce myself. Well, it's FE14 that gave me the opportunity to do it.

And sorry for my english... i'm not bad at it but i can make some grammatical mistakes. -hides-

Gaming Trivia :
Favourite type of game : J-RPG. It's my type of game but i recently got into some visual novel-type of games like Ace Attorney that is a franchise that pretty much is VN-like with some point and click mechanics. Platform games are great too!
Favourite FE Game : FE7
Favourite FE character : Frederick from FE13. Yup. He is a beary embarrassing butler but a truly amazing one. I really like him. He is adorbs.
Favourite gaming franchise (except FE) : Final Fantasy but Kingdom Hearts & Tales of are pretty close.
Hoshido or Nohr? : It was hard but i chose Hoshido. Don't blame Takumi, please.
Did you spoil yourself? : I think that for some people it would be a lot of spoilers but i think i avoided 2/3 of all the stuffs... I think.

I wish i'll get along with all of you! I won't be really active after this summer because studies will await me but... T-Take care of me, please! o/

Welcome to the forums. I want to say your "beary" quote is a Persona joke, but I don't know for sure. As for Ace Attorney, as soon as I played the first game I was pretty much sold on the story and the characters. I'm pretty sure we're never going to get the latest game though, which is a huge shame.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcom messages! (i'm really late because i was away from internet, sorry..! ><")

Deviddo > Yes, it is! I forgot about this and Teddy's jokes!
And yes... I want to grab my hands on the latest game too. I was sold when i saw a Steampunk Sherlock in the trailer... *sigh* A shame it won't come out here. I'm sure of it.

TeamasterTwekczar > Ahaha it reassures me, then! Anyway, thank you~

Ananas? Since you're French, I'm gonna say it in French.

Bienvenue sur Serenes Forest Ananas!

And do not worry about your english. It seems fine.