Who do you fight for?

Lunastral

Who do you fight for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What is your alliance

• Hoshido/Birthright
    • Nohr/Conquest
    • Nobody/Invisible Kingdom
    • I can't have an alliance with anybody because I don't own or won't get the game
    • I fight for my friends!

I fight for no man because I'm a stereotypical, goody-two-shoes, JRPG hero.

Jokes aside, If i had to choose between Hoshido and Nohr, I'd obviously go for Nohr because of Zero *swooooooooon* the better characters.

tumblr_nmu5kvIb5r1tvf87ro1_1280.png

tumblr_nmu5kvIb5r1tvf87ro2_1280.png

tumblr_nmu5kvIb5r1tvf87ro3_1280.gif

Sure thing 99'6% people's options are obvious, LOL

THE HARDEST CHOICES!!!

P.S: DEREDERES!

Edited by Erdall

I fight for Hoshido! Although I'm going to play every path, I'm playing Hoshido first. I didn't choose Hoshido because its 'easier', I chose to go with Hoshido first because who wants to play the supposedly 'harder' one first then go to the so said 'easier' one, it just doesn't make any sense to do it that way. I know that the Invisible Kingdom path is supposed to be 'harder' than Hoshido, yet 'easier' than Nohr. I'll probably play that one last just because.

-Hoshido: Day it releases in the U.S.

-Nohr: After I beat Hoshido

-Invisible Kingdom: After defeating Hoshido and Nohr

"I fight for the men I've held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breaths. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find a country full of strangers wearing familiar faces! I fight for my people, impoverished to pay the debts of an Empire too weak to rule them, yet brands them criminals for wanting to rule themselves! I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing! I fight... because I must." All hail the Stormcloaks, the true sons and daughters of Skyrim! Wait... sorry, wrong game.

I fight for Nohr!

I fight for my "real" family - the servants (Joker, Flora, Felica, Gunter).

After reading all of their supports, I can't help but feel like they are the real family together. Gunter, and old knight who fell out of the king's favor and had his entire family killed, he then lately became a father figure to Kamui and slowly healed his emotional wound. Joker, a good-for-nothing, abandoned boy and never been loved by his family, after meeting and received the love and kindness from Kamui, he then persists at perfecting in order to help his new master. Felica and Flora, both of them was taken political prisoner by their enemies. While Felica feels great affection for Kamui and devotes herself to Kamui, her sister, Flora doesn't because Kamui is a noble of her hated enemy Nohr. But then time by time, her wounded heart starts to defrost. Eventually, she have decided to watch over Kamui growing up, just like a mother. Kamui's childhood was still great are thanks to all of them. So yeah Servants > Nohr > Hoshido

Edited by huythekirby

Went with the Ike answer.

I don't really care about which kingdom each character is from. What I really want to do is to go through the game and make sure that everyone whom each route assigns to my army survives because I love all the characters and I don't want them getting hurt.