Im a bloody retard!!!!

(if you have no clue wat im talking about, then read my topic titled: My Problems)

Yesterday i was moning about my life....im going to be honost. Im an alcoholic!! I just cant stop.......but i want to so bad!...and Mathew, TLS, FEFL, and even Fox helped me understand the value of my life! I have so much to live for...and I tried to throw it all away by trying to kill myself......i failed both times btw....not because i changed my mind...but because i paniced and did it wrong. I have scars on my wrists that wont go away....i have to cover them up.....Its such a terrible feeling that NO ONE deserves to feel....so...thanks to those four people.....and Candy (she helped by just existing period!) im going to try to give up my ways... if i leave for a long amount of time...it means im getting help....(i need it!!)...if i dont leave...then im either failing or succeding at getting rid of the problem myself..........im an idiot for wanting to die.........i know this. and i see now that if i left for good....i would be hurting alot more people than i think.....

so

wish me luck.

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

blood means less to you when it FLOWING OUT YOUR FUCKING WRISTS

Well you may have taken "Melty blood" the wrong way. Melty blood is a UBER AMAZING FIGHTING GAME that i have been ranting about for a while (AND THE NEW ONE JUST CAME OUT OMFG I GOTTA GET IT WHEN IT GETS A PC OR PS2 VERSION!!!!)

Well you may have taken "Melty blood" the wrong way. Melty blood is a UBER AMAZING FIGHTING GAME that i have been ranting about for a while (AND THE NEW ONE JUST CAME OUT OMFG I GOTTA GET IT WHEN IT GETS A PC OR PS2 VERSION!!!!)

your timing for this shit is impeccable

I didn't feel I really helped. Did I? Maybe I forgot something. ]

Masu, it doesn't look like you're helping...

*shrugs*

Well i always fail when i try anything anyways so whats the point? *hits self for even trying*

*leaves topic*

I didn't feel I really helped. Did I? Maybe I forgot something. ]

Masu, it doesn't look like you're helping...

1. you helped by just saying something meaningful

2. All Masu is doing is making me feel like i cant make a serious topic without him fucking around and making things worse.

Edited by Gatrie: Guns Blazing

1. you helped by just saying something meaningful

2. All Masu is doing is making me feel like i cant make a serious topic without him fucking around and making things worse.

Like I said i was just trying to ease tension but whatever im done trying to help anyone from now on.