So, which FE games have you played and completed?

Meteor

Hmm... probably

FE1- 3 Times

FE2- 1 Time

FE3- 7 Times

FE4- 6 Times

FE5- 4 Times (Only one I don't own the actual game, and I don't care for using emulators as much as the actual SNES, otherwise I probably would of played it more)

FE6- 10 Times

FE7- 30 Times or something, a lot

FE8- 5 Times

FE9- 7 Times

FE10- 5 Times

Pretty sure that's about it.

1-3: Never bothered and never will. Well, maybe FE 3, but probably not.

4: I'm in the prologue and will take a long time to finish it, not because I'm a nub at FE (which I am not), but becuase I don't like it too much.

5: Downloaded a patch and rom today and gonna play it now, but it doesnt work, played the japanese chapter prologue but didnt like it.

Blasphemy!

Edited by Izuka

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ankoku: Never bothered as most of the levels were boring compared to later games; played up to the third chapter trying, further for collecting data.

Gaiden: Finished once, played several times.

Monshou: Finished Book I once, played several times--never got Falchion; Book II up to a lava map; played the beginning a few times.

Seisen: Finished once, gotten to about chapters 7~8 more than six times and just stopped.

Thracia: Finished once; played a few times for the first few chapters.

Fuuin: Finished, probably, two or three times; never played them and stopped much.

Rekka: Finished probably two or three times; same as above.

Seima: Same above.

Souen: Finished at least once, maybe twice; Maniac mode up to about Chapter 24, and then stopped of boredom--about the same for other difficulties, a few times.

Akatsuki: Finished once, haven't played it since.

They're in order :[

If you haven't noticed, I rarely bother finished games. And most of the American games I played the JAP version before the translation, so they kinda have higher numbers than the others for that reason only.