• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powersaves has updated for Fates! (A lot of neat codes in there!)

It's only available for those on Powersaves Prime (basically like pay for early access). The codes wouldn't be available for free for another 3 weeks.

99 DLC scrolls, specifically Lodestar and Great Lord. Having only one of each forever is criminal.

True that. Now I just need to get my hands on a new powersaves and actually have the game (Curse you Europe) then wait for them to be added for Europe. I don;t think I can wai much longer.

It's only available for those on Powersaves Prime (basically like pay for early access). The codes wouldn't be available for free for another 3 weeks.

I forgot to mention that oops lol. But yeah it sucks, but it isn't that much to pay for it :/ (which I will probably end up doing..)

Are there any "do's and donts" as far as this online?

I remember in shadow dragon for DS everyone was maxed stats with like 15 movement and had that Dark Mage tome from the story that didn't allow him to take damage.

I might get a power save just for class items and maybe some stats stuff (dragon herbs/ arms scroll). I plan on doing this end game after i beat all 3 stories but im sure nintendo will be banning accounts or slots so I'd like to know what's accepted so I don't get too creative.

Edited by Omegaweapon

Are there any "do's and donts" as far as this online?

I remember in shadow dragon for DS everyone was maxed stats with like 15 movement and had that Dark Mage tome from the story that didn't allow him to take damage.

I might get a power save just for class items and maybe some stats stuff (dragon herbs/ arms scroll). I plan on doing this end game after i beat all 3 stories but im sure nintendo will be banning accounts or slots so I'd like to know what's accepted so I don't get too creative.

It's not as easy to hack the game as Shadow Dragon was. As long as what you use online is not impossible to get (like Azura as a Hoshido Noble or Leo as a Witch), you wont get tagged as hacked. Just do stuff that you would normally do ingame, like using Dragon Herbs to increase your stats. You will have more then everyone else, but you will still be counted as fair.

Just don't hack in the +70 Ganglari or +60 Bronze weapons, you will be tagged for that.

Edited by Azz

For don'ts I suggest no enemy skills (especially on Kamui) or any enemy related thing (or anything related to Lilith).

It can cause a few problems (like shadowban/errors for online battle).

I'm not quite sure about using DLC classes online.. Everytime I try to test out my Witch Nyx online I get an error.

But maybe it's because of a certain skill I Powersaved on to a unit.

Because I've noticed that you cannot do online battles with certain skills that specific units could never get. < If that happens just delete the team,

equip different skills (that can pass as legit) and you're set to go with that new team.

Edited by Jin

It's not as easy to hack the game as Shadow Dragon was. As long as what you use online is not impossible to get (like Azura as a Hoshido Noble or Leo as a Witch), you wont get tagged as hacked. Just do stuff that you would normally do ingame, like using Dragon Herbs to increase your stats. You will have more then everyone else, but you will still be counted as fair.

Just don't hack in the +70 Ganglari or +60 Bronze weapons, you will be tagged for that.

Not gonna lie and I'm sure everyone has used action replay for pokemon in the past to make ones life easier (iv/ evs and egg moves) and that doesn't guarantee a win.

I don't plan on having hacked weapons or crazy skills but things like dlc items/ things to cut on time is what I'm looking for.

I've already bought the money dlc so I won't really need max gold. But I don't want to have to replay a dlc 20 times to get a skill for the units I want it on.

Anyway, thanks for that

I've seen in others people's castles Great lord Azura (even recruited it) so I dont know if that's allowed or not. I'm guessing it is since I was able to visit them?

My save is currently untouched, I haven't even purchased the power save yet because I'm still trying to see what's acceptable and not.

I would like my character to have Aether and the strong arm skill Ike has but from what I see, aside hacking, no other unit can be those classes (unless future dlc permits it) despite seeing some one else's Great Lord Azura. I'll post a pic when I get home of the recruited Azura

If that's to me saying "I'm not quite sure about using DLC classes online.. Everytime I try to test out my Witch Nyx online I get an error." I should've said I meant it towards the unreleased DLC classes that are available in Powersaves at the moment.

But yeah Azura can be a Great Lord (just use the exalt seal or whatever it's called from the Awakening dlc map lol)

If that's to me saying "I'm not quite sure about using DLC classes online.. Everytime I try to test out my Witch Nyx online I get an error." I should've said I meant it towards the unreleased DLC classes that are available in Powersaves at the moment.

But yeah Azura can be a Great Lord (just use the exalt seal or whatever it's called from the Awakening dlc map lol)

I didn't play that dlc yet but I have it. Alright.

I'm guessing that item is obtainable over and over again like in the past if you complete it?

If that's the case then 99 exalt seal is "legit"

Edited by Omegaweapon

I didn't play that dlc yet but I have it. Alright.

I'm guessing that item is obtainable over and over again like in the past if you complete it?

If that's the case they 99 exalt seal is "legit"

It's not yet legit until we get the Hoshidan Festival of Bonds. The free Awakening DLC does not give you infinite seals.

Hmm... the "Have all Components" cheat... what does that entail?

I would assume foodstuff and minerals.

Ooh! Very nice! Can't wait to use that for captured units, accessories, and to feed Lilith something different!

Edited by Roflolxp54

I hope there will be a unlock all supports code! Its going to be very tedious to support everyone and i like to read them all in the game

In the meanwhile, I'm grinding support with seeds of trust in the battle preparation screen by pairing people up and then using the items.

In the meanwhile, I'm grinding support with seeds of trust in the battle preparation screen by pairing people up and then using the items.

Howd you get that many?

My main issue is that some of the kid paralogues are hell to do (looking at you Ignatius) so if i want to grind out the generic mother to kid supports it will take sooooo long.

Question: when hacking skills on, do they actually stay on the unit? Like if I were to put them in the skill bank, they do not go away? Or do I need to rehack the skills on if I were to choose not to use the Einherjar shop?

Question: when hacking skills on, do they actually stay on the unit? Like if I were to put them in the skill bank, they do not go away? Or do I need to rehack the skills on if I were to choose not to use the Einherjar shop?

They still go away just like awakening. You'll have to either learn it manually or by finishing endgame and save that character's skillset as an enherjar to learn the hacked skill sets in order to retain them.