What's up guys

Jormungandr

Hi, I am Jormungandr and when I am not devouring the world, I enjoy some Fire Emblem from time to time. First got into the series with Path of Radience, the played some RD, Gaiden, the GBA games, etc. Now currently playing Awakening and really hyped for Fates to come out in 2016.

I also like Pokemon, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Warhammer 40k (lore-wise and video games, too poor for tabletop), writing, bullshitting around and more. Also just got halfway done with college which is nice and I'm trying to enjoy the summer while it's still around. You can also add me on Steam, with my current username being Garchompers.

I hope this place rocks!

MY SON.

Välkommen! We have a pretty big pokemon following here, and a subforum for it. If you dig writing, we do have a nice section for it and a writing competition to boot! Be sure to join it if you get the hankerin'.

Just hold off on the roiling of seas. :P:

Hey there Jormungandr! This might be a bit of a hard question, but what's your favorite Ed, Edd n Eddy episode? I absolutely adored that show when it was still being aired.

MY SON.

Välkommen! We have a pretty big pokemon following here, and a subforum for it. If you dig writing, we do have a nice section for it and a writing competition to boot! Be sure to join it if you get the hankerin'.

Just hold off on the roiling of seas. :P:

FATHER, YOUR PRESENCE WAS UNEXPECTED, BUT QUITE WELCOME!!!

Nice to hear about the Pokemon and writing love here.

Hey there Jormungandr! This might be a bit of a hard question, but what's your favorite Ed, Edd n Eddy episode? I absolutely adored that show when it was still being aired.

I'm such a big fan that picking an absolute favorite is pretty difficult, but I can list my favorite of each season:

Season 1 - Dawn of the Eds

Season 2 - Urban Ed & Mirror, Mirror on the Ed

Season 3 - My favorite season of all time, it's really hard to pick any episode as being better than the others here, they're all so amazing.

Season 4 - An Ed is Born, One of Those Eds and They Call him Mr. Ed. Honestly season four was my least favorite, it was obvious the writers were starting to grow tired of the summer format of the show by the 2004 episodes.

Season 5 - May I Have this Ed? & A Fistfull of Ed. I found season five to be very underrated, with the school setting being a nice change of pace and better overall episode quality than season four.

Then of course BPS was awesome and a good way to end the series. Sure there was some cut content but the staff did their best with it being their first time making a movie.

Well that's my two cents on EEnE, but still, nice to meet you Deviddo!