From the translations I couldn't tell (third path spoilers)

Supercredit

Are the invisible kingdom enemies you fight even mentioned at all in Hoshido or Nohr sides?

Because I would hate to think the characters were like "oh, some invisible dudes like that one guy... this is obviously just nohr trickery" or vice versa.

Most of what I had to read were chapter summaries past chapter 10.

Edited by eclipse

This annoyed me as well. I know I miss a lot due to my Japanese, but I don't think the soldiers themselves are ever mentioned.

Fun fact, when Ryouma and Xander fight in the town that was destroyed by Touma, they dismiss the idea of another party being responsible...yet they're still able to team up in attack stance with Invisible Kingdom soldiers. It's hilarious.

Edited by Thane

I think I got the gist of it.

This is not AskReddit. Please reserve the first post for your actual question.

Edited by eclipse

I think I got the gist of it.This is not AskReddit. Please reserve the first post for your actual question.

Too lengthy of a title? I'll keep it shorter I guess.

You said you got the gist, does that mean they were mentioned?

Also, there's no 3rd path spoilers in the actual content of what I'm asking is there?

Again, this isn't AskReddit, so unless your question is really short and not particularly specific (read the first page for examples), keep the question in the first post.

"The gist of it" means "I think I got what you were trying to mention within the edited topic title, but I might've screwed it up".

The Invisible Kingdom IS the third path, and the fact that you mentioned that they were in Hoshido/Nohr is a spoiler in my eyes (since I'm trying to keep story spoilers to a minimum). It's not something gigantic. . .like:

SIGURD DIES AT THE END OF GENERATION 1 IN FE4!

. . .but it's still something I didn't know until I opened this topic.

Again, this isn't AskReddit, so unless your question is really short and not particularly specific (read the first page for examples), keep the question in the first post."The gist of it" means "I think I got what you were trying to mention within the edited topic title, but I might've screwed it up".The Invisible Kingdom IS the third path, and the fact that you mentioned that they were in Hoshido/Nohr is a spoiler in my eyes (since I'm trying to keep story spoilers to a minimum). It's not something gigantic. . .like:

SIGURD DIES AT THE END OF GENERATION 1 IN FE4!

. . .but it's still something I didn't know until I opened this topic.

I assumed people using this topic at least knew of or played one of the 2 versions. Because its at least a mentioned word in the game. Anyway. Guess ill wait for an actual answer