Nice to meet you!

Ycine

Bonjour tout le monde, I'm Ycine (yes, I'm French).

I started Fire Emblem with FE7, I was so fascinating that I became a fan of the FEsaga.

I play a lot of genre but my favourites are Tactical RPG (FE), RPG (Pokemon), Versus Game (Street Fighter) and Action/RPG (Monster Hunter is considered that way strangely).

I discovered Serenes Forest when Shinon hits the Marksman class (FE10). I was so hype I search for information about Tier3 classes and found a link to Serenes Forest.

Since that time, I come here for informations about Fire Emblem games and this site has a LOT of informations thanks to it's really awesome community.

On a brief note for my hobbies.

I like practicing Martial Arts (Karate), playing whit my dogs, reading (mostly mangas) and games (of course).

Starting today, I'm part of the Serenes Forest community so nice to meet you all!

Final Note : Have a nice day!

Edited by Ycine

Thank you Blaze The Great and Deviddo for your welcome.

To be honest I started martial arts because of my parents. They were thinking that it will help me develop a taste for competition.

But life make that I grew uninterested in competition. I was more interested in the nature of martial arts "maintaining a balance between body and mind".

That's how I started. However I'm not sure that will help you...

You're welcome for your welcome. I just couldn't resist...

So was Shinon your first third-tier promoted unit? Marksmen really are broken in FE10, especially with the constant 2-3 range.

Yes, Shinon was my first unit to reach the level 21 and to promote ones again. And yes, even with the precision debuff on max range (3 cases) attacks it's still not enough to make it fair.

And there is also Deadeye and it's overwhelming CrowdControl power. Truly one of the most broken class.