Kaze VS Saizou

The Cain-Abel Ninjas  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like the most?

• Kaze (Suzukaze)
    • Saizou
    • Neither
    • Both

The more I read the support conversations, the more I'm finding I like Saizou. But I still love Kaze, so...

[spoiler=not really a spoiler, I just didn't want to annoy people with a gif]giphy.gif

Edited by Grimalkenkid

Kaze's face in Amie alone wins him all the points.

http://www.myfconline.com/character_avatars/272057_193122.gif

whoa bedroom eyes.

I go with Suzukaze simply because hes just more my style. That, and hes on all routes so i get to see him more.

Nohr route answer: neither, in gameplay terms. Felicia does everything better by actually being magic-based and highly resistant, and thus good at incapaciting physical units AND defending against magical units. Suzukaze has the needed resistance and speed, but is also quite frail. Still a good mage killer, but not as offensive as Felicia overall.

In terms of appearance and personality, I pick Suzukaze.

Edited by nocturnal YL

In all honesty, I like both of them quite a lot, but Suzukaze wins by a small margin~ Then again, I've read more of his supports than I have Saizou's, so my opinion might change some time soon. uvu;

As much as I love Saizou, I'm not big on his kid, sorry Gaius 2.0. So the nod goes to Kaze for this since overall I like everything about him.

What does his kid have to do with him? I'm not a fan of Gaius either but his existence has nothing to do with my opinion on Saizou. That's like saying I don't like Chrom because his dad was a dick.