Which sibling counterpart do you prefer?

Dolphin

Which sibling counterpart do you prefer?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Ryoma or Marx/Xander?

• Ryoma
    • Marx/Xander
    • Both
    • Neither
  2. 2. Hinoka or Camilla?

• Hinoka
    • Camilla
    • Both
    • Neither
  3. 3. Takumi or Leon?

• Takumi
    • Leon
    • Both
    • Neither
  4. 4. Sakura or Elise?

• Sakura
    • Elise
    • Both
    • Neither
  5. 5. Kamui or Azura/Aqua?

• Kamui
    • Azura/Aqua
    • Both
    • Neither

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the 'Neither' option should be there. Even if you don't like either of them and the one you're voting for is by a very slim margin, it should still be for one or both.

Sakura > Elise
Takumi = Leon
Marx > Ryouma
Hinoka > Camilla

Azura > Kamui

for me.

Xander > Ryoma

Camilla > Hinoka

Leon = Takumi (Don't really care for either)

Elisa = Sakura (Both are pretty cute, protect the imoutos, do it)

Avatar > Azura (I'm biased due to not knowing really anything about Azura, and the fact that the Avatar is your character)

Marx- He's my favorite character in the game. I do like Ryoma a lot, but nowhere near as much as Marx.

Camilla- She seems like a cool big sister.

Leon- I was so afraid he would just be cold, even to his family. I love how his character turned out.

I voted neither for the little sisters. I just don't really care about them.

Kamui- I've never been interested in Aqua. I actually used to forget she even existed when we were getting a steady release of new characters. What I've read about her role in the different routes hasn't changed my interest in her.

Marx < Ryoma. Marx is way too stubborn and loyal to Garon. Plus the things he does in Hoshido.

Camilla > Hinoka. Less that Camilla is a stellar character and more than Hinoka isn't given much character.

Leon = Takumi. Their characterization seems to run parallel with them being super jelly of Kamui.

Elise = Sakura. Cute little sisters. Although I'm tempted to say Elise is better because she actually does stuff in Hoshido.

Kamui = Aqua. Between "muh peaceful solution" and "muh secrecy" I can't say I like either one.

Lobster > Marx, small margin. They're both in my top 5 tbh but I'm just a giant bag of lobster trash, even Rinka can't win against Ryouma

Hinoka > Camilla, medium-large margin. I want to like Camilla more than I do right now and I still do like her, but I feel IS pushed the gush over Kamui thing overboard on her, which is unfortunate and I wish they went with the trolly older sister thing more. Hinoka I find relatable.

Takumi = Leon, two precious lil shits who should just get together and drink tomato soup or sth

Sakura < Elise, small margin. Both are pretty endearing to me, but I guess Elise had the stronger first impression in terms of dialogue.

Also Aqua > Kamui because i don't even like Kamui

Edited by Thor Odinson

I chose all of the Nohr siblings because I think they have better designs/are just generally cooler looking. Hinoka only loses to Camilla because I don't care too much for the short hair, as I otherwise vastly prefer her design and what little I know about her character compared to Camilla's.

Chose Corrin over Azura because I, similarly, just think they look cooler~

Edited by Landmaster

Ryouma > Mark

Hinoka >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Camilla

Takumi = Leon

Sakura = Elise

Ryouma > Marx, by the smallest margin

Camilla > Hinoka, again by the tiniest margin

Takumi > Leon, because Takumi's design >>> Leon's design. Also plot reasons.

Sakura = Elise

Kamui = Aqua

I really think both pairs of sisters, as well as Aqua, had a lot of wasted potential. Sill adore them all, though. I think that I might prefer Aqua being the main lord of the game rather than Kamui, though I have no idea how that'd work out story-wise.

Marx > Ryouma - sword beams are all I need.

Hinoka > Camilla - I don't even hate Camilla, I just adore Hinoka's design.

Leon > Takumi - Not a contest for me, Takumi in cutscenes/skinship/portrait always seem to be different sizes for me, I have no idea why (like portrait Takumi looks more childish and tiny while in cutscenes it's like wow he's big). Probably just me. Anyways, Leon's armour and personality look amazing.

Elise > Sakura - Peppy and happy.

Aqua =/= Kamui - Neither, whatever.

Marx > Ryoma (I like both, but Marx has a slight edge)

Camilla > Hinoka (Same reason)

Takumi > Leon (Leon is great, but since Takumi is my favourite character he never had a chance)

Sakura > Elise (Elise feels too generic, and while Sakura is hardly original I prefer her version of the cute and adorable little sister archetype)

Marx > Ryouma - my lloyd irving fanboy is biased aka marx VA sorry lobster bro

Hinoka >>>>>> Camilla - I used to dislike hinoka but she grew on me and became a favorite

Leon =Takumi - both could be dead for I care and blame takumi

Elise = Sakura both of them are so adorable I can't pick a favorite

aqua = kamui I don't know why are you putting these two together but I like them both equally

Edited by ivanhellsing

Marx > Ryouma - I prefer his design

Camilla > Hinoka - I prefer her personality and design

Leon < Takumi - I prefer his personality and design

Elise < Sakura - I prefer her design

Aqua > Kamui - I prefer her personality plus she sings AND dances