Why is it...

Zephrion

I dont think they do go over them. I think they just go around them

The two sages at the bottom of the bridge with a General(?) next to them a little more than halfway along the bridge don't move at all cuz they're being blocked by two holes

They avoid them completely? I've never noticed that before... I just assumed they were passing through them. But that gives me an idea... Does Shove work on enemy units? If so, it might be possible to just push them into an inactive pitfall and see what happens.

shove does work on enemy units

if theres a pitfall where you're trying to shove them, I don't think the option to shove will be there

and do u know about the fliers trick to skip over pitfalls?

Darn, the perfect humiliation plan, ruined. And yes, I know about the flier trick, I just find it annoying that enemy units will never fall into them.

Well it is their trap. They aren't very smart if they fall for their own tricks.

Well it is their trap. They aren't very smart if they fall for their own tricks.

haha. Yeah good point. I can't believe I didn't think of that

Well, considering how bad the AI is... *Cough.* Though I wonder what possessed them to set the same trap twice? They could have at least set the pitfalls so they fall straight through the bridge. Now THAT'S a trap.

Well, considering how bad the AI is... *Cough.* Though I wonder what possessed them to set the same trap twice? They could have at least set the pitfalls so they fall straight through the bridge. Now THAT'S a trap.

How would they have dug holes that led straight through the bridge? Well, I suppose they could just keep digging until they fell off the bridge...

And does that mean that whoever fell into it would instantly die? That would be a pretty hardcore FE.

How would they have dug holes that led straight through the bridge? Well, I suppose they could just keep digging until they fell off the bridge...

Hey, if they were so worried about dying, they wouldn't have faced off against Ike's Merry Band of Mercenaries.

And does that mean that whoever fell into it would instantly die? That would be a pretty hardcore FE.

Anything to make Hard Mode even harder. Plus the look on people's faces would be priceless.