Found a Glitch regarding the Forge

Xeph

So I used the forge in Ligria and completed the first item set to receive the Def Plus potion and then after I completed the encounter I ran back to another town to buy an iron shield to make a silver shield. When I did another encounter in Ligria and brought the materials to the forge, a cut-scene doesn't trigger and instead it gives me another Def Plus! Every time I try to go into the forge, regardless of character, it just gives me another potion. It's a shame that is seems like I can't finish the rest of the forged items, but now I found a way for endless money XD.

So I used the forge in Ligria and completed the first item set to receive the Def Plus potion and then after I completed the encounter I ran back to another town to buy an iron shield to make a silver shield. When I did another encounter in Ligria and brought the materials to the forge, a cut-scene doesn't trigger and instead it gives me another Def Plus! Every time I try to go into the forge, regardless of character, it just gives me another potion. It's a shame that is seems like I can't finish the rest of the forged items, but now I found a way for endless money XD.

Actually, that is most certainly a glitch of the translation patch, not the game. You should be able to progress by removing it temporally.

Although I think this problem was fixed in the latest version but it has been a while, so I'm not 100% sure if I did the quest with the patch or if I had to remove it.

Edited by BrightBow