What type of stuff do you peeps like to read?

Deity

I'm just asking because I write about alot of stuff, and well, if you are good readers, perhaps you might read my stuff.

Anyway, aside from FE stuff, I write other type of stories such as Space ones, horror ones, sports and sometimes I get in the mood for FE comics. ^^

Lol rly Dark Sage? If you read my story you will see im into it since i have lots of lovey scenes in it XD Im gonna do a new story soon (when im done being too lazy to add 5 last chapters to my current one)

Drama/romance

Action

Suspense

Yeah I wrote a long story but it sucks. i cant wait to read yours though. I bet you will be a very good writer!

I dont think it sux, I'll read it later when I find it, what's it called?

And well, I dont mean to brag but the peeps here in town cant wait to read a FE style trilogy series that I am gonna get selfpublished. XD

EPIC STUFF!!!

And my Fanfic.

Oh, I like you already, a guy who likes to read his own stuff. That'd be me as well. :)

And well, I dont mean to brag but the peeps here in town cant wait to read a FE style trilogy series that I am gonna get selfpublished. XD

Oh, I like you already, a guy who likes to read his own stuff. That'd be me as well. :)

*Fistbumps*

Its called Tales of Serenes. It features the users here but I was writting it when I had up and down days so one chapter would be like highly detailed and good and the next one would suck massive cock. And it was my first full story i ever tried writting so the fighting is worse than watching grass grow at the start. XD

And TLS' story IS good and i recomend ppl read it (Subspace emissary special forces story)

Its called Tales of Serenes. It features the users here but I was writting it when I had up and down days so one chapter would be like highly detailed and good and the next one would suck massive cock. And it was my first full story i ever tried writting so the fighting is worse than watching grass grow at the start. XD

And TLS' story IS good and i recomend ppl read it (Subspace emissary special forces story)

I shall read it soon enough.

And you are just like me it seems, for even when I was at FEE, I use to write about the members there, stories about FE adventures. I dont know why, I just thought it was fun.

I shall read it soon enough.

And you are just like me it seems, for even when I was at FEE, I use to write about the members there, stories about FE adventures. I dont know why, I just thought it was fun.

I love it. Im gonna write another one when I finish tales of serenes (its near the end now, just like 5 chapters and maybe an epiloge chapter) but i will include my OC's i have been working on.

Will I be in this new one? lol

Im gonna hold a sign up topic. Since you already asked, you get a reserved spot. im limiting it to 20 members this time around since im having OC's in this one.

Im gonna hold a sign up topic. Since you already asked, you get a reserved spot. im limiting it to 20 members this time around since im having OC's in this one.

Oh, that's awesome. Cant wait to read it.

Sounds scary.

I like to read fantasy, horror, and mystery.

Then hop aboard the Zeta train, you might like the crap that I write, which I will begin to post soon enough.