Ugh

Masu

I think I may be done with the FE boards here. I hate trying to make topics or post in them without someone barging in with "proof" or "facts" to prove everyone wrong. Theres no more fun discussing (NOT DEBATING) our little topics like "Sain or Kent?" or "Peg knights or Wyverns?"

I think I may be done with the FE boards here. I hate trying to make topics or post in them without someone barging in with "proof" or "facts" to prove everyone wrong. Theres no more fun discussing (NOT DEBATING) our little topics like "Sain or Kent?" or "Peg knights or Wyverns?"

Yeah.

Me to.

(Damn Tier topics)

yeah seriously, I see your point. That's why I try to steer the conversation elsewhere, but it hasnt been very useful...

You cant win there. They will just keep bringing up the little argument. Look at the sage topic, i tried to make a nino assassin joke (thanks to you) and it was overlooked to go right back to "GRARGH IF YOU DONT WANNA DO THIS THEN DONT DO IT!" or "THE TOPIC NAME SAYS THIS SO IM RIGHT"

woah there

you mean just the FE part of the board or the entire forum?

How about we start something else instead, like judging any mugs or sprites that people bring, or perhaps even stories, etc. ^^ Its just a suggestion, though.

Well ppl would fear that it could lead to flaming (i dont think so though) and for stories we do have a contest like thing where you can submit a synopsis of your story (or one you just like) to the mod Metal Arc and if it sounds good said story will be pinned to show the readers which stories are at the top at the moment.

woah there

Oh no way in hell im leaving serenes any time soon. I mean the FE part of the boards

woah there

you scared me there for a second... I was like "MaSu? Leaving?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!"