Best Character name weapons forged

Here I see which weapons are the best maxed out if you put the time and effort into maxing them out to +7 of course powersaves exist to save time but if maxed out I think some could be superior to common used weapons so here is some I picked out:

Naginatas:

Subakis Gold-naginata : maxed out you potentially get a might over 30 with high skill stat probably the best worth forging for lance users.

Tomes/Spells:

Odins black tome: on par with Mjolnir with more damage.

Rainbow Sages Ink Painting:double might when counterattack lose little stats but get them back.

Izanas Ancient-spell: doubled when you initiate the battle, cannot double attack, get +1 skill ,Defence -2, Resistance -1

Axes:

Belkas Killer-axe:pretty much an improved killer axe although you get -10 in crit avoid still good for killing for characters like Charlotte.

Katanas:

Hanas Pretty-blade:excellent for counterattack with double might of course -10 avoid good for high speed units.

Yumi/bows:

Setsunas Loose-bow :strong bow with debuff properties.

Shuriken/Kunais:

Saizous Explosive-dart: good buff to party around user and amazing rebuff to the enemy.

Kazes Gale-dart:gives some speed to allies around great debuff.

Kagerous Dazzling-dart: weaker but amazing debuff +20 avoid.

Felicias Ice Tray: good for maids/butlers/dread fighters great debuff.