Skinship post S & A rank

Raybrand

Hi, I've recently discovered when you invite someone who you've already reached rank A support they get additional hearts that you have to fill. Similar thing with you married partner. So im wondering what happens when you fill all the hearts? With my fe spouse when I filled the heart with an exclamation point I got a message saying my relationship is stronger.

Does this have an effect on gameplay or is it for the sake of watching a cutscene

Almost nothing. They kiss you, say a few lines, then then the next time you rub them you have to fill ten more little hearts even though all three big hearts are maxed out, and filling those does nothing either. I have filled Shigure's meter like a dozen times, it's nothing huge.

Maybe what they say is just really sexy and if my Japanese was better I'd be blown away, but it seems to have no permanent effect on gameplay.

Edited by gayserbeam

Almost nothing. They kiss you, say a few lines, then then the next time you rub them you have to fill ten more little hearts even though all three big hearts are maxed out, and filling those does nothing either. I have filled Shigure's meter like a dozen times, it's nothing huge.

Maybe what they say is just really sexy and if my Japanese was better I'd be blown away, but it seems to have no permanent effect on gameplay.

It gives you a swimsuit, doesn't it?

Besides, the moans themselves are reward enough!