Sakura re-classing

Eriotto

You could if you make her a Witch~ But otherwise, without marrying Leo, you're right~

We'll see if i'll have access to the witch dlc doe, however dark flier seems fine anyway don't you think?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Sakura? I suppose~

well, we'll see, i'll probably get both dlc's so i'll just choose what i like more but i must say fly ability + shockstick can help, in other way S rank magic is tempting also, as i said we'll see. : D

well, we'll see, i'll probably get both dlc's so i'll just choose what i like more but i must say fly ability + shockstick can help, in other way S rank magic is tempting also, as i said we'll see. : D

Yeah, both being Magic classes will work well for her~

Yeah, both being Magic classes will work well for her~

Reclassing Sakura into a Maid also works as well. Keep in note that Sakura has a decent strength growth, and Maids/Butlers need to have some good strength/magic growths to take use to the Hidden Weapons and Staves. Also, Hidden Weapons is a more support type weapon (stat debuffs anyone) for a healer/physical damage support and Sakura is more a supporty type character.

Reclassing Sakura into a Maid also works as well. Keep in note that Sakura has a decent strength growth, and Maids/Butlers need to have some good strength/magic growths to take use to the Hidden Weapons and Staves. Also, Hidden Weapons is a more support type weapon (stat debuffs anyone) for a healer/physical damage support and Sakura is more a supporty type character.

I know she's support one but i wanna make her more viable on battlefield than healing, i already have 2 healers which i wanna use so sakura is going to be mage type. : P

I know she's support one but i wanna make her more viable on battlefield than healing, i already have 2 healers which i wanna use so sakura is going to be mage type. : P

Well, if you want Sakura to be more offensive AND being a strong healer at the same time, you could make her as a War Priestess. War Priestess have better stat caps than a Maid, and you can get away using some magic damage dealing bow with a 1~2 range. That being said, the offensive power of a Maid comes from the stat debuffs with the Hidden Weapns. So Maids are more supportish type healer where the offensive stats comes from stat debuffs from the Hidden Weapons, while the War Priestess have better raw power and better stat caps than a Maid.

If you are looking for Sakura just dealing pure magic damage, a Strategist is a good option for her providing if you marry her to Jakob or A+ support with Elise.

Edited by Dark Paladin X

Well, if you want Sakura to be more offensive AND being a strong healer at the same time, you could make her as a War Priestess. War Priestess have better stat caps than a Maid, and you can get away using some magic damage dealing bow with a 1~2 range. That being said, the offensive power of a Maid comes from the stat debuffs with the Hidden Weapns. So Maids are more supportish type healer where the offensive stats comes from stat debuffs from the Hidden Weapons, while the War Priestess have better raw power and better stat caps than a Maid.

If you are looking for Sakura just dealing pure magic damage, a Strategist is a good option for her providing if you marry her to Jakob or A+ support with Elise.

I'm fond of that buf if i would do sakura mage that way i prefer Sage class cause simply he got A tomes, tactician doesn't.