Damn....it...

Zero the Hero

Ok, a couple things

1. I've had my old DS for 4 years, and it doesn't do anything like that to me, so I doubt it's the DS

2. was the game from the same regeon as the DS? because if it wasn't, that might be why it erased itself.

3. Also, if it got extremely cold or hot,, it may have deleted itself.

1) I don't know.. At this time I think it is the DS.

2) Yes, they are both bought in the US.

3) I don't know about that.

Al'right. I think I'll do this. I'll clean my DS and the games. My DS is dusty inside.. Then, continue to play Bleach and Pokemon. Metal Arc said that Pokemon Pearl has another bank of data it can load if an error occures, and that's true. If these problem continues even after I clean it, then I think a replacement is in order. Thing is, Nintendo is in production of a new handheld and console like the Wii. It would feel odd buying a DS lite knowing this. But I don't know anything else about it other than Nintendo is working on it. I may not even like it. So if it keeps up, Looks like next month when I go to buy the 2nd Bleach and Naruto games. I might be buying a new DS as well. I thank all of you for replying to this and giving me your suggestions. Time to go look at which color DS lite I would like! ^_^