Ask any of my characters questions

Yoshiro: So, anyone of you crazy kiddos can answer this question. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a toostie pop?

Yoshiro!

Yoshiro: Sorry, tell me, Adelina, what is your favorite food.

Adelina: Uhh...I don't really have--

Lupus: Sir, the answer to your first question is--

Adelina: Can I finish answering him before you butt in? Anyways--

Keaton: Umm...

Tali: WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP SO ADELINA CAN ANSWER YOSHIRO'S QUESTION!

Adelina: As I was saying, I don't really have a favorite food, but I guess pie is good.

Lupus: Can I answer the first question now?

Tali: No, because he was joking.

Edited by ~Tali. Shipping Goddess~

Yoshiro: Actually, I was being a smartass.

Rogelio: Hey, I'm dead, are you kids scared that I'm asking a question?

Keaton: I'm not scared...

Adelina: Something a lot scarier than a dead person is watching someone die from Nevermore. Now that is nightmare fuel.

Lupus: Nothing scares me.

Adelina: Oh yeah? What about the time when--

Lupus: We shall not speak of the frog incident.

Adelina: You should've seen his face! It was the first time I had ever heard Father laugh!

Tali: Alright, alright. Settle down.

Lilah: So, tell me, what is this frog incident? I'm curious and it's not often that you pique an assassin's curiosity.

Lupus: *sigh* I was probably nine years old, Addy was ten, and our parents took us to a lake. I had never seen a frog before, so when it jumped out at me, I sorta, um, lit it on fire.

Adelina: That was around the time that Lulu carried around his Fire tome like a teddy bear.

Lupus: Anyways, all I could do was watch that frog die in agony as its thin skin was burned to ash. Everyone was laughing at how terrified I looked. Mother could barely stand because of her laughter.

Blade Fox: So Tali, is your moral compass a roulette wheel? And don't bother trying to nevermore me, I'm an android.

Tali: I consider myself Chaotic Neutral, if that's what you're asking. Also, I don't Nevermore people unless they really tick me off.

Blade Fox: So your moral compass IS a roulette wheel. Hey Hawke, what do you think about your daughter killing random dudes?

Hawke: To be completely honest with you, I was the same way when I was her age. "As unpredictable as a summer storm," was what they used to say about me.