FE9/10 Ancient Language

SmartRutter7

hey i thought i may as well show everyone what i did. Behold:

http://smartrutter.box43.net/misc/fe

Type in some english, and you'll get an answer wirtten out completely in the ancient language.

I basically got all the letters from: http://serenesforest.net/fe10/ancient.html

VincentASM, i hope you don't mind that i used that image for this do you?

Anyway, have fun, hope you like it! :)

It took me a few hours to make, most of it was just messing with all the images (about 66 of them total) and putting in transparency effects.

Yeah, and plus, even if you used the image files one by one and pasted them here, it wouldn't work cause i had to automatically move all the letters so that the lower-case ones will go under that line on the top of capital letters.

I did however try putting together a bunch of ancient language symbols and put them in my signature. Try to figure out what it says. :D

Wow, that's pretty cool XD

If you want, I have an image that Ice Dragon made, which also includes the in-game spacing of the characters (if I can find it).

Cool. :) All i really did was kinda guess on the spacing. I made about 1 pixel space on each side of every character although some of them had only 1 pixel space on one side. I hope i got most of them right cause i don't feel like opening up 66 or so images again and editing all of them lol. :P

They seem close enough to me so i probably won't bother changing them.

I think I may use this from time to time ^^

Wow, that's pretty cool XD

If you want, I have an image that Ice Dragon made, which also includes the in-game spacing of the characters (if I can find it).

Could you send me a copy of that, if at all possible?

You can download a Comic sans-esque galldr font, if that's what you're looking for.

However the problem is that the galldr only displays properly if somebody else has the font as well. So IMO images are a better way to display the text- whether by using this script or by making a print screen.

You can download a Comic sans-esque galldr font, if that's what you're looking for.

However the problem is that the galldr only displays properly if somebody else has the font as well. So IMO images are a better way to display the text- whether by using this script or by making a print screen.

Where can I download this font :blink: I can't find them on google and I have been looking for galldr font for ages.