Renewal

Eriotto

Hello, i wondered if this still triggers when i pair unit (for example sakura) with someone and sakura is as support, does it triggers? If yes it does only for the unit she is paired with or something like that. : p

Renewal triggers every player phase regardless of anything.(Well unless you have full HP)

So techincally this will trigger for the unit protecting sakura and others, ok thanks. : p

So techincally this will trigger for the unit protecting sakura and others, ok thanks. : p

No; if the unit protecting Sakura does not have Renewal, they will not regain HP. Only units with Renewal can activate it, but they will activate it even if they are in a pair.

No; if the unit protecting Sakura does not have Renewal, they will not regain HP. Only units with Renewal can activate it, but they will activate it even if they are in a pair.

I'm stupid or i just don't get it now? .-. So sakura need to be a leader of pair to heal everyone (except the person she is in pair with) ?

I'm stupid or i just don't get it now? .-. So sakura need to be a leader of pair to heal everyone (except the person she is in pair with) ?

Renewal has always been a self skill, not an aura

Renewal has always been a self skill, not an aura

Oh lol, why i thought that was an aura, i was fond of xander having benefit from it but that was cause of marriage, he can get it cause of marriage with sakura, i'm so stupid. XD

Can you exactly tell me how this works? I mean taking skills from marriage etc. : s

Edited by eriotto

Oh lol, why i thought that was an aura, i was fond of xander having benefit from it but that was cause of marriage, he can get it cause of marriage with sakura, i'm so stupid. XD

Can you exactly tell me how this works? I mean taking skills from marriage etc. : s

If Sakura marries Xander, he can use a Marriage Seal to get her Priestess class. If you make him a Mountain Priest, he will learn Renewal for himself and can heal himself with it.

If Sakura marries Xander, he can use a Marriage Seal to get her Priestess class. If you make him a Mountain Priest, he will learn Renewal for himself and can heal himself with it.

Ah then he can come back to his basic class yes? Well now that makes sense.